Raceplay?

• Yosun
  • 07-20-2018, 10:52 AM
I'm fairly conventional when it comes to sex, but I do dabble in kinks every now and again. One of the more interesting recently I think I actually kind of like is raceplay, where parties agree certain slurs or racially charged roleplay are on the table.

I'm a white male, and I've had a recent experience with a black woman in this manner that both surprised me and turned me on. I was curious if any providers offered such services or if anyone else has had experience with this and what they thought of it. I'm open to all kinds of feedback.

I do understand this is a sensitive subject, but I'm thinking I want to explore this more in the future. If the discussion can be kept civil, that'd be appreciated.
Whatever makes you happy I'm down for, but I suggest taking your meds first.
I'm fairly conventional when it comes to sex, but I do dabble in kinks every now and again. One of the more interesting recently I think I actually kind of like is raceplay, where parties agree certain slurs or racially charged roleplay are on the table.

I'm a white male, and I've had a recent experience with a black woman in this manner that both surprised me and turned me on. I was curious if any providers offered such services or if anyone else has had experience with this and what they thought of it. I'm open to all kinds of feedback.

I do understand this is a sensitive subject, but I'm thinking I want to explore this more in the future. If the discussion can be kept civil, that'd be appreciated. Originally Posted by Yosun
Don't break out of your index if your bracket racing and remember to cut a good light.

Line lock and a tranny brake work best for bracket race play
Don't break out of your index if your bracket racing and remember to cut a good light.

Line lock and a tranny brake work best for bracket race play Originally Posted by normalguy21
OK I understand this all completely but I imagine not many will. Former SS/LA 1/8mi Record holder

I do understand this is a sensitive subject, but I'm thinking I want to explore this more in the future. If the discussion can be kept civil, that'd be appreciated. Originally Posted by Yosun
There used to be a female who specialized in such play but she's been retired for a long while.

Have you considered checking out fetlife? This is a VERY sensitive topic and well, know that it's discussed on that site.

And perhaps someone will send you a private message with suggestions as well.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
OK I understand this all completely but I imagine not many will. Former SS/LA 1/8mi Record holder Originally Posted by ben dover

NO SHIT ?

That's cool as hell

I have been racing since Smokey yunick and grumpy Jenkins were in diapers,

I remember this one race when ......

I remember this one race when ...... Originally Posted by normalguy21
LOL yeah I got a few (many) of those!
When i started racing a 8 second street car was fast. keeping it fast was almost a full time job. I never forget the first time i saw this 350lb guy in a Dodge Omni turbo run 8's then drive home with the a/c on. I was in awe. If that guy would have hit weight watchers i bet that thing would have dipped into the 7's
Look at the factory stock stuff ... they are a tick away from the 7's
  • Zena
  • 07-22-2018, 09:28 AM
I have no idea what any of your comments meant. :/

I'm confused as hell. !!!! I understood Soupers comment though.

lol.