Lubbock be careful

Lot of arrests here in Lubbock. Y'all be careful, it seems this is a priority now. Especially the amps!
What are you basing your info on especially the AMPs? Who are they going after?
Look at jail roster, many regulars in and out. Many arrests at 2300 Nashville. That is right around corner from relax and mayflower. They have a sting house set up in medical district as relax is the most popular. The arrests on Nashville are men and women.
Arrest made at new location at 41st and q.
Also arrest at healthy house at Marsha sharp and slide. They do our activities there.
sounds like they are targeting low end ladies and street walkers. because I do knot know anyone that would even stay at a relax inn.. and if ladies are going to houses and not screening properly or asking for deposits well then that is why. that is why I ask for deposits and referances.
but as always be safe ladies
sounds like they are targeting low end ladies and street walkers. because I do knot know anyone that would even stay at a relax inn.. and if ladies are going to houses and not screening properly or asking for deposits well then that is why. that is why I ask for deposits and referances.
but as always be safe ladies Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
It's really simple EVERYBODY STAY OFF LUBBOCK STG!!!
quite frankly stg,lc etc... site like those are only asking for trouble!
well I use them to advertise, and I say that gents should double check and really read the ads then they would know which girls are safe. Because I put in my ads I am reviewed and verified.
well I use them to advertise, and I say that gents should double check and really read the ads then they would know which girls are safe. Because I put in my ads I am reviewed and verified. Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
But you know how to screen!!! plus LUBBOCK STG is the worse!
Amarillo may be bad ,but Lubbock is in a different league !
Also arrest at healthy house at Marsha sharp and slide. They do our activities there. Originally Posted by Mrboomboom
Really? Healthy house?

I’ve been going there off and on for over 5 years and was never offered or received anything other than a pretty decent massage.
Really? Healthy house?

I’ve been going there off and on for over 5 years and was never offered or received anything other than a pretty decent massage. Originally Posted by James in LBK
I promise you they do. Healthy house is awesome, I have been going for many years also.
More than L1 as trust is gained.
I promise you they do. Healthy house is awesome, I have been going for many years also.
More than L1 as trust is gained. Originally Posted by Mrboomboom
Well damn it no bueno
I'm going to have to side with James on this one. I've been several times and there has not been even a hint of offering extras. You could say it's me, but I have been offered and gotten extras at numerous other places. If someone is getting extras at this place, then share and let us know what it takes.
I'm going to say extras are few and far between but have been available from time to time.

Management frowns on employees providing extras.

I'll leave it there and make no further comments. As always YMMV