12 Things we learned yesterday

1) Trump was never under investigation.
2) Trump did not obstruct justice.
3) Trump did not collude with Russia.
4) Russia did not alter the election outcome.
5) Comy leaked his own memo.
6) Loretta Lynch pressured Comy to cover for Hillary.
7) There was ample evidence to put Hillary in jail but Comy chose not to pursue it.
8) CNN and other news outlets have been lying/ making shit up this entire time.
9) The Democratic Party no longer has the ability to scream "RUSSIA" everytime Trump tries to do something.
10) The Russian story is dead - any democrat who continue to push it will look foolish and insane to the American people.
11) John McCain is too old.
12) Bigtext is still a douche bag
13) Lube is still fat and still banned.
14) Assup now has a clear path to DSOTY.
15) WDF is still off his meds.
I added 3 more things.

Feel free to contribute.
Would you keep an employee who took notes in meetings because
"I was afraid he'd lie" ?!
Would you keep an employee who took notes in meetings because
"I was afraid he'd lie" ?! Originally Posted by Happyfella
Only if he allowed me to copy the notes before he left the room...

... bearing his/her signature with time and date written on them.

I would terminate him/her summarily at the time I was informed he/she delivered the notes to a third-party without my written permission and/or disclosed the content of the notes/meeting to a third-party without my written permission.

He/she would not be given the "resignation option"!
7) There was ample evidence to put Hillary in jail but Comy chose not to pursue it.
9) The Democratic Party no longer has the ability to scream "RUSSIA" everytime Trump tries to do something.
10) The Russian story is dead - any democrat who continue to push it will look foolish and insane to the American people.
11) John McCain is too old.
15) WDF is still off his meds. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
As for #10, when did looking foolish and insane ever have any affect on the typical Democrat?
11) John McCain is a corrupt idiot and losing it.
15) WDF is still off his meds. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
ftfy!!!!!
hides behind a curtain
Think about this , director of FBI , can't say it was obstruction , wow - move on nothing here.
This is just a media DISTRACTION, away from Billary's conduct. That's all folks.
Some one get Mc nuts some pudding
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Only if he allowed me to copy the notes before he left the room...

... bearing his/her signature with time and date written on them.

I would terminate him/her summarily at the time I was informed he/she delivered the notes to a third-party without my written permission and/or disclosed the content of the notes/meeting to a third-party without my written permission.

He/she would not be given the "resignation option"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You dumbfuck, he did not take notes while there in the meeting
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Think about this , director of FBI , can't say it was obstruction , wow - move on nothing here.
This is just a media DISTRACTION, away from Billary's conduct. That's all folks.
Some one get Mc nuts some pudding Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You stupid SOB's, the investigation is in it's infancy.

If Trump had nothing to hide, why'd he lawyer up?

Really, some of you dimwit who act on here as if you know the law and or politics, forget, the Clinton investigation with Ken Starr started out as a Whitewater investigation.

This may wind up as a nothing burger as some of you seem to think... but you are discounting who is doing the investigating. A FBI man.....a Coney FBI acquaintance. There is not love for Trump in the GOP establishment. This keeps Trump on a leash. imho of course.
You stupid SOB's, the investigation is in it's infancy.

If Trump had nothing to hide, why'd he lawyer up?

Really, some of you dimwit who act on here as if you know the law and or politics, forget, the Clinton investigation with Ken Starr started out as a Whitewater investigation.

This may wind up as a nothing burger as some of you seem to think... but you are discounting who is doing the investigating. A FBI man.....a Coney FBI acquaintance. There is not love for Trump in the GOP establishment. This keeps Trump on a leash. imho of course.
Originally Posted by WTF
Because the MFer's on the left are doing every fucking thing they can to trip him up. Notice how these MFers immediately dropped their mantra of "collusion" and have now started screaming "obstruction".
You dumbfuck, he did not take notes while there in the meeting Originally Posted by WTF
You sure about that! Maybe you're the dumbfuck I didn't see where LL said that in his post
Why did Trump "lawyer up"; because he isn't stupid.

Of course you must have the opinion of why do you need a lawyer if you are innocent mentality.
Have you ever thought that people have been railroaded because somebody wanted a conviction regardless of actual innocence or guilt?
Why did Trump "lawyer up"; because he isn't stupid.

Of course you must have the opinion of why do you need a lawyer if you are innocent mentality.
Have you ever thought that people have been railroaded because somebody wanted a conviction regardless of actual innocence or guilt? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You think WTF is any smarter when he not stating his opinion
In 2017 only a moron would not lawyer up when accused of something.

Not sure how it is in its infancy? They have had over a year.

With both Clinton investigations they found something almost immediately and the investigation grew from there. That is the big difference. They have found nothing, and said so, in the Russia/Trump non story.