Follow the money....

James Comey took his best shot, ruined his reputation, ended his career, and looked like a fool for the democrat party. Now he is being offered a $10 million book deal. Can you say pay off? What other FBI head has been offered such a deal and by none other than a democrat party supporting publisher. So Comey has shot his wad. Who's the next batter?

Preet Bharara, fired Federal Proscecutor of New York says that he has concerns that Trump have been corrupted.

I smell another book deal...
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Ruined his reputation, since when did you Trump loving pussy grabbers give a fuck about reputations!

Have you seen the numbers on Trumps believability vs. Trumps?

Next, there is now a special prosecutor....I'd say Comey has been rather successful. Now you're telling me you do not like free market book deals and Comey is losing because he made one!
Ruined his reputation, since when did you Trump loving pussy grabbers give a fuck about reputations!

Have you seen the numbers on Trumps believability vs. Trumps?

Next, there is now a special prosecutor....I'd say Comey has been rather successful. Now you're telling me you do not like free market book deals and Comey is losing because he made one! Originally Posted by WTF
while his rep is in tatters, the only thing he is benefiting is the moolah he'll get from book sales. yeah, he succeeded in forcing a special counsel -- big whoop.