StrictlyIndy = Provider Of The Day

StrictlyIndy has been selected as the Eccie Provider Of The Day

Congratulations!
Congratulations StrictlyIndy.
What exactly is the "Provider of the Day"? And what goes into choosing it? It's extremely odd to see a Provider of the Day and her not been reviewed since 2012? U would at least like for it to be someone active on the eccie forum...

Just my thoughts.... there are some truly talented providers that are active on this board if eccie/moderators are looking for a reason to promote someone. But really no reason to just have a post to say there is a posting.
Yeah, I'm a little curious too. Do you draw a name out of a hat haha?
It's random. So yes. It's picked out of a hat.
Well congrats !! And id be happy to be you all provider for today
..ill be in town
Well congrats !! And id be happy to be you all provider for today
..ill be in town Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Damn and you wait till I am in Illinois to come to town Seriously though hopefully some of my Mobile friends will make you want to come back more
I would to hook up with her but she seem to answer my calls text or emails
I guess my question is, why would anyone go to Illinois in the first place, if that’s home to you, that’s cool, stay there… please. We’ll handle the hot weather and and hurricanes on our own …
I guess my question is, why would anyone go to Illinois in the first place, if that’s home to you, that’s cool, stay there… please. We’ll handle the hot weather and and hurricanes on our own … Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
Deer hunting
I guess that’s true…
Come to think of it, Illinois deer don’t need to worry about me coming up there looking for them, that’s not going to happen…