LEXIELISCIOUS?

• LuvDT
  • 12-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Anyone know anything about this girl in Montgomery? She's been posting for a while now but her listing doesn't necessarily read as though she provided full service. I figure if she did, one of you guys must have seen her sometime.

https://montgomery.skipthegames.com/...-/917575884432
I can vouch for the photos, that’s her. She is prettier than Skyler or Lolly, she’s young, has a small firm body, and she seems pretty worldly. I’ve only met her in person in a nonprovider setting. I don’t think she’s got a handler so it’s just her and she seems like she gets a lot of calls but not sure how many actual clients. Sorry I have no more to offer.
At some point someone here is going to meet with her and have a report to share. All we have so far is the report of one guy who had a non-hobby-related meeting with her, but I find it odd she’s so hot yet not a soul here has a report to share.
  • LuvDT
  • 12-14-2022, 11:37 AM
I can vouch for the photos, that’s her. She is prettier than Skyler or Lolly, she’s young, has a small firm body, and she seems pretty worldly. I’ve only met her in person in a nonprovider setting. I don’t think she’s got a handler so it’s just her and she seems like she gets a lot of calls but not sure how many actual clients. Sorry I have no more to offer. Originally Posted by Crossfit
So how did you come to meet her in a nonprovider/client scenario?
Keeping in mind this is published forum, I won’t divulge too much. But to answer your question, she has a friend, in the same line of work, that I had previously provided some professional help to, and she reached out to me to seek the same sort of help. So I met her in person, but just to chat about her issues. Hope that helps.