anybody watch Manhunt last night?

• CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 09:44 AM
an HBO documentary (2 hrs long) .. before 911 up to nailing Bin Laden ...

son of a bitch ... damn sure an eye opener .. if it repeats over the memorial day weekend, and you get a chance watch it
  • CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 05:27 PM
66 minutes of testimony from people who were ass deep in the hunt for Bin Laden ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtODZ2s8WwU

now the world knows the truth
  • CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 07:48 PM
66 minutes too long?

heres the full 92 minutes aired on the Smithsonian Channel .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdSnyool7jU
an HBO documentary (2 hrs long) .. before 911 up to nailing Bin Laden ...

son of a bitch ... damn sure an eye opener .. if it repeats over the memorial day weekend, and you get a chance watch it Originally Posted by CJ7
Watched it. Good documentary. Definitely a divide between the FBI and the CIA as to what worked and what didn't work. And the lady -- the CIA analyst -- offered an interesting analogy when she implied that "it's difficult to connect the dots when the page is black with dots."
Manhunt ... corpsy you didn't watch it, you were ON a man hunt! Did you find Mr. Right?
  • CJ7
  • 05-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Watched it. Good documentary. Definitely a divide between the FBI and the CIA as to what worked and what didn't work. And the lady -- the CIA analyst -- offered an interesting analogy when she implied that "it's difficult to connect the dots when the page is black with dots." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
it is a good doc .. I got more out of it than that
it is a good doc .. I got more out of it than that Originally Posted by CJ7
It was a good documentary, but maybe, CBJ7, you hadn't studied and read as much about the subject before hand.

Manhunt ... corpsy you didn't watch it, you were ON a man hunt! Did you find Mr. Right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only a dumb-ass golem fuck like you could misconstrue what CBJ7 was posting about, you dumb-fuck golem reprobate. But that's why your dumb golem ass -- with your homo-erotic fantasies -- was elected to be:

It was a good documentary, but maybe, CBJ7, you hadn't studied and read as much about the subject before hand.

Only a dumb-ass golem fuck like you could misconstrue what CBJ7 was posting about, you dumb-fuck golem reprobate. But that's why your dumb golem ass -- with your homo-erotic fantasies -- was elected to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey, shit wallower, did you ever find the link to the Dipshit of the Year poll I posted?

How about your hypocrisy on the Mark Sanford issue?

Lets face it, you're a liar a coward and a sexually perverted shit wallowing mama's boy with an unhealthy fixation on the very people your posts indicate you fear the most.

Sorry Corpy. You don't need ECCIE. You need therapy.

produce the links or STFU!
Assup, I try to keep you encouraged. Please, quit being so modest about your one achievement in life! You should be proud! After all, you are the reigning . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

How about telling us what you were doing the day they impeached Richard Nixon, Unaliar?

Lucky for you, most of the people who read your posts don't know you're a liar!
Assup, I try to keep you encouraged. Please, quit being so modest about your one achievement in life! You should be proud! After all, you are the reigning . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
and the winner of the Golden Turd
However, you shitheads continue to post lie after lie.

ONE of you idiots post a link to the poll I started...

I fucking dare you!
Now, now, Assup. No one wants to take your title away. We know it's your one and only achievement in your pathetic life. We want to encourage you, maybe even to greater success! Maybe even . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE DECADE
2010-2019

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

Are you willing to leave the Sandbox if I prove your lies?
I haven't lied, Assup. Go ahead and prove whatever you can. I will continue to do what I want. The main thing I want to do is encourage you to greater achievement. Such as . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE DECADE
2010-2019

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck