Terrorism Defined

Congrats looks like you finally figured it out. Welcome to the republican party.
Congrats looks like you finally figured it out. Welcome to the republican party. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't be one sided. Besides there is no Republican or Democratic parties anymore. There only exists the Far left Liberals and Far right Neocons. Remember Operation Northwood's? They had that thing all planned out. The FBI and CIA were going to stage an Air Disaster and blame it on Cuba in order to get public support to wage war against Cuba. When they presented it to Kennedy he had the sense enough to trash the idea and told the FBI/CIA not to even think about going any further with such a plan. Do you think Bush and Obama display that kind of sense Kennedy had?
They ain't no Kennedy ..
They ain't no Kennedy .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're dam straight they aren't like Kennedy, not even remotely. As a result of Kennedy's rejection of the plan we never went to War with Cuba. How did we ultimately get to Viet Nam? The Gulf of Tonkin. That was a False Flag it never happened. It's always been known that Wars are started by False Flag incidents. Agendas are initiated by False Flag incidents. Today because of the way information circulates so quickly they have to put a strangle hold on information depicting something as a False Flag. So we call people Conspiracy Theorist or Tinfoil Hat dudes. Just how much of the things that have happened in recent years are conspiracies or strategically planned events to start war or wage an agenda.
[QUOTE=acp5762;1052947388] It's always been known that Wars are started by False Flag incidents. [QUOTE]

WOWZERS! Tens of thousands of American men and women stationed on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 would be surprised to hear this.

I bet the 3,000 + men, women and children in the World Trade Center on 9-11-2001 would be even more surprised.

Not always.

Old Dingus
[QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052947429][QUOTE=acp5762;1052947388] It's always been known that Wars are started by False Flag incidents.

WOWZERS! Tens of thousands of American men and women stationed on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 would be surprised to hear this.

I bet the 3,000 + men, women and children in the World Trade Center on 9-11-2001 would be even more surprised.

Not always.

Old Dingus
I didn't say always. Plus you probably wouldn't believe anything of a staged incident to wage war even if the players involved spelled it out for ya.
[QUOTE=acp5762;1052947535][QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052947429]
It's always been known that Wars are started by False Flag incidents.
I didn't say always. Plus you probably wouldn't believe anything of a staged incident to wage war even if the players involved actually told ya. Originally Posted by acp5762
You are wrong twice.

You did say "always."

I do believe there are some staged incidents such as the Gulf of Tonkin and the alleged attack on the Maine, which started the Spanish-American War.
Forgot the twin towers.
[QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052947544][QUOTE=acp5762;1052947535]

You are wrong twice.

You did say "always."

I do believe there are some staged incidents such as the Gulf of Tonkin and the alleged attack on the Maine, which started the Spanish-American War. Originally Posted by Old Dingus
I said it's ALWAYS been known, not that it has always been done. You saw the word always and ran with it in the wrong direction. Also if you think Tonkin and Maine are the only two False Flags in history that resulted in war you better think again.
[QUOTE=acp5762;1052947746][QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052947544]
Also if you think Tonkin and Maine are the only two False Flags in history that resulted in war you better think again. Originally Posted by acp5762
Take me. Teach me.

Old Dingus
[QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052947799][QUOTE=acp5762;1052947746]

Take me. Teach me.

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
What good would it do. You're not going to consider anything I tell ya, or anyone else for that matter. Unless of course it coincides with your liberal world view.
[QUOTE=acp5762;1052947943][QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052947799]
What good would it do. You're not going to consider anything I tell ya, or anyone else for that matter. Unless of course it coincides with your liberal world view. Originally Posted by acp5762
One day you and I should have a drink together and share a huge laugh over your comment. I have been called many things and sadly probably am many of those things, but having a liberal world view is truly a first.

Most that know me would be certain I am conservative. Now the arch conservatives imo do appear very liberal when it comes to the Constitution. Constiututional rights are sacred. Otherwise, the only variance is an admittedly dry sense of humor.

I do particularly like to be right. So go ahead and teach me about the events you reference. I hinestly promisee to pay attention and be open minded. I thought my comments about the Gulf of Tonkin and the Maine showed that.

Old Dingus
  • CJ7
  • 05-28-2013, 03:58 PM
2 words

Fuck Johnson
2 words

Fuck Johnson Originally Posted by CJ7
On that point, do you think our Leaders back 50 years ago believed the Domino Theory? Do you think our Leaders really believed communism was a red peril that was planning to destroy the world as we knew it?

If "yes" to either of these, do you think that played into the drive to start a war or to get America involved in a way in Indochina that had been going on for years?

I believe many in the defense industry thought we would totally over run and literally blow away the "little devils" and they would never know what hit them. we underestimated them much more than we did the Japanese 20+ years earlier.

Comments?

Old Dingus