Michelle Bachman not to run for Reelection

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/m...084832215.html

Say it taint so!! The GOP will be losing one of its bat shittiest crazy representatives of all time.
  • R.M.
  • 05-29-2013, 08:17 AM
did you tell her she had stinky taint or something?
She needs that campaign money to pay the lawyers to keep her out of jail. I read that the FBI joined in the investigation last week.
Batshit crazy??? I thought you were talking about either Alan Grayson or Corinne Brown. Both a crazy couple of loonies.

Undoctored photos
Of course the Obama DOJ is using the FBI to intimidate the Tea Party opposition; haven't you learned anything in the past several years ?

Most corrupt dishonest administration in modern American history !

FACT JACK !
+1..................and Grayson is a mean prick liberal to boot !

Batshit crazy??? I thought you were talking about either Alan Grayson or Corinne Brown. Both a crazy couple of loonies.

Undoctored photos Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Of course the Obama DOJ is using the FBI to intimidate the Tea Party opposition; haven't you learned anything in the past several years ?

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Idiot (fact jack)
and SheJack will be in congress another 20 years...LOL
I wonder how long before Michelle becomes a "Fox News Contributor"? I'm gonna miss the crazy wench.
I'm having a little party to celebrate her leaving congress. I have no doubt she will make another run for president. She is whacky and I don't trust her.
  • CJ7
  • 05-29-2013, 04:31 PM
why would she have any desire to be a politician when she can make big $$$ playing with simpletons, and make them foam the mouth ?
I wonder how long before Michelle becomes a "Fox News Contributor"? Originally Posted by timpage
or gets her own reality show.
Say what you will about her (to which I most likely would agree), but I would still do her in an instant. Good Lord, I would even do Sarah "Batshit Crazy" Palin for that matter. Something about big boobs on a Republican woman whose married to weak sister men turns me on.
Admit it, you "Haters" miss Barney Frank.

Undoctored photos Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
jd says your guy is worse than ours? No surprise there. It's a known fact jack, that jd can't handle things straight on.

He defends the un-defendable with more undefendables. The story of his life. He has made this choice throughout his life many times.

He will make it many more times.

It's in his DNA (samples of which he has left at every rest stop along I35).

He picks 2 losers from the opposite side (2 losers with no ambition to go on to national office) to prop up his total lack of judgment.

Start your own thread, you country cocksucker.

Yeah you showed 2 losers, but you defend a true wack job.

As effectively as you do everything else.

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, well, well.

The plagiarist weights in. And once again he pretends his opinion is fact. Notice how he hides behind a fake name to keep from being sued for libel (or plagiarism).

It looks like you have made it to jd’s level, the level of contempt that can hardly be expressed in the English language.

Congrats.

Douche-bag.

+1..................and Grayson is a mean prick liberal to boot ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're just pissed because he dumped you for jd.

If it makes you feel any better, he dumped jd too.