BENGHAZI: KRAUTHAMMER NAILS OBAMA'S COMPLICITY IN THE COVER UP !!!!!!

From Breitbart.com

Charles Krauthammer:

"I think there is a bigger story here that will in time come out. The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is what was the president doing in those eight hours. He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never called the CIA Director, Who does he call? But five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call is to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...cans-Were-Dead
From Breitbart.com

Charles Krauthammer:

"I think there is a bigger story here that will in time come out. The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is what was the president doing in those eight hours. He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never called the CIA Director, Who does he call? But five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call is to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...cans-Were-Dead Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Didn't they release situation room photos? LOL!
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Krauthammer is playing to his audience

Skinhead Tea Pukes!
Krauthammer is playing to his audience

Skinhead Tea Pukes! Originally Posted by WTF
Well Joe Biden, tell us what the president was doing during that time. I realize it doesn't matter to radical whack-jobs, but it does to many.

I'll bet you're happy now that the Boy Scouts followed the lead of the KKK and admitted gay members. We know how you love equality. Once they permit gay scout masters you can do more community service.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Well Joe Biden, tell us what the president was doing during that time. I realize it doesn't matter to radical whack-jobs, but it does to many.

I'll bet you're happy now that the Boy Scouts followed the lead of the KKK and admitted gay members. We know how you love equality. Once they permit gay scout masters you can do more community service. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
I never was a boy scout Mr EggDropSoup. Grew up in the country, we didn't have to play like we were camping out, we camped out! I do find is amusing that when the Scouts started losing some of their sponsors, they started rethinking their ban.

Scientist say the average size of the male penis has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting
I never was a boy scout Mr EggDropSoup. Grew up in the country, we didn't have to play like we were camping out, we camped out! I do find is amusing that when the Scouts started losing some of their sponsors, they started rethinking their ban. Originally Posted by WTF
Mr. SoapDropJoe-Biden, they knew that the Canadian Boy Scouts lost 63% of their members over 10 years when they permitted gay members. Any sponsors lost would have been replaced because many respect a principled stand. This decision was suicide. One needs to look at the leadership. Someone(s) in leadership had a pro-gay agenda.

Now that gay members are permitted, those BS campouts will be more like your campouts as a kid. Now your son can have the same experiences you had!
I never was a boy scout Mr EggDropSoup. Grew up in the country, we didn't have to play like we were camping out, we camped out! I do find is amusing that when the Scouts started losing some of their sponsors, they started rethinking their ban.

Scientist say the average size of the male penis has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, I respect that you admit you are partially racist. You should also be more open about your latent homosexuality. There is nothing wrong with being gay, is there, buttfucker?

P.S. I have said it many times - you should not mess with Uncle Han, he is too smart for your dumbass redneck pea brain, you liberal racist faggot!
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 09:18 AM

P.S. I have said it many times - you should not mess with Uncle Han, he is too smart for your dumbass redneck pea brain, you liberal racist faggot! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Uncle Han wants to lure you to China to work in his sweatshop and play with your peepee
Yep, that was a stereotypical racist statement. SSOB is guilty as sin.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Yep, that was a stereotypical racist statement. SSOB is guilty as sin. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Dress up as an asian slave and Jewish Lawyer will fuc you for free JD.*Uncle Han will try and download your ipod music for free, watch the Chinaman, all they want is something for free...probably why him and JL get along!b
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Yep, that was a stereotypical racist statement. SSOB is guilty as sin. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Dress up as an asian slave and Jewish Lawyer will fuc you for free JD.* You won't have to troll on here for weenie. Uncle Han will try and download your ipod music for free, watch the Chinaman, all they want is something for free...probably why him and JL get along!b
Dress up as an asian slave and Jewish Lawyer will fuc you for free JD.* You won't have to troll on here for weenie. Uncle Han will try and download your ipod music for free, watch the Chinaman, all they want is something for free...probably why him and JL get along!b Originally Posted by WTF
Anti-semitic statements like that should make you ashamed.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 03:10 PM
Anti-semitic statements like that should make you ashamed. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Your the one that admits to fucking illegal asian immigrants because it is such a good deal...and your name is JewishLawyer. Be ashamed of your own exploitative ass! Or not.
Let's get this thread back on topic:

WHERE THE FUCK WAS OBAMA THE NIGHT OF THE BENGHAZI ATTACKS?

WHY HAS HE BEEN SILENT ON HIS WHEREABOUTS?

WHY DOESN'T THE PRESS PUSH THIS ISSUE?

WHAT IS HE HIDING?
So why do you make statements like that about me. I haven't said anything about proclivities for sex slaves but you say it anyway. So you are a racist and a liar. I also think that you are 13 years old and work out of a basement for Obama.