How many?

omg, can we get an IP check over here?

Isis is that you? no couldn't be, not enough posts... hmm.

I'm hoping you're a bitch and not a dude because that was a pussy post. The work of a second handle unsatisfied with their last ECCIE experience. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

If 'normal people wouldn't give a shit and move on' why didn't you?

How many?

Currently:
STOP: 5
Undecided or don't care: 4 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Counting PMs from people who feel the same way but are trying to be nice, the tally would look more like this: STOP:9

no matter to me though. just showing you how this threAD thing goes and save the masses. Proceed.
So this is an educational, interesting response? I'm sorry I didn't realize how you elevated conversation when you participated in a thread. Originally Posted by burkalini

STALKER!
oh and burkalini.. stop stalking London
lmbao
lmbao Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Thanks sista! You think by now he would have found someone more his type lol.
lmbao Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I thought I was stalking London but Burk keeps stealing all my lines!!!

Oh forget it...I'll just go back to stalking Naomi!!
I thought I was stalking London but Burk keeps stealing all my lines!!!

Oh forget it...I'll just go back to stalking Naomi!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh Ed my love, you can stalk me any time. An intelligent, secure man who has an actual life always makes for stimulating conversation and cocktails.
Oh Ed my love, you can stalk me any time. An intelligent, secure man who has an actual life always makes for stimulating conversation and cocktails. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lol. Stop trying to steal MY man
and I'm never serious. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
And I really don't care. lol
aww, if you didn't, you wouldn't still be here. Now stop hijacking my threAD and hit those who are worthy of this blossoming maturity, and striking convo with more ramblings of grandeur.

BTW, love your website. Go girl.

BTW, love your website. Go girl. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Thank you very much.

Sorry Luxury, last time I checked its a FREE fckn country and an open forum hooker board. If I choose to come on here and post senseless BS threads that would be my perogative. Who cares? Normal people wouldnt give shit, they would just move on to the next thread. Its "that person" who feels the need to bitch and moan about something they find personally not of interest to them. Busybodies! Sooo I suggest create your own board and give the members an option of topics to discuss based on what interests and thrills you.

Just my opinion...

Im trying to think of some off the wall topic that will cause controversy and stimulate the members here. hmmm, and I have to do it nicely or chica will ban me and I cant lose the wager with him. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Eh I know who this is. It's not Isis. This girl can spell and knows how to use punctuation.
I've always liked him Awl*. Classy man.

Eh I know who this is. It's not Isis. This girl can spell and knows how to use punctuation. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
whoever it is is a one trick pony.
naomi I'm sure that now that you're back you'll hit us with some of your brilliant, stirring conversation like you did last time. I look forward to it I mean that seriously, and I'm never serious.

Still Looking: do you baby. nowhere in this thread did I name you...

it's not hard to come up with interesting topics (me and EA are living proof of that), unless you're really trying to think of something interesting to say JUST for the sake of talking..... there's a difference. One or two is cool, but seven (7)? Fuck.

only three of those threads you listed above are particularly interesting TO ME (my two cents are rusted) hence why I don't post in them.. unless it's to be a wise ass. The female condom, booty thread, face thread, and newbie thread are the ones I would click on. Some are not interesting now but have the potential to become interesting or go sideways for someone. That's always a winner.

not complaining but this is supposed to be chess, checkers at least, not Connect 4.

I just wanted to get the masses feelings on this. CARRY ON Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Your absolutely correct when you say, you didn't name me. But I don't need to be the sharpest tool in the shed to know it was me you were referring too! My personal feeling is this, if someone truly wanted to forward constructive criticism they would have sent a PM, not post those thoughts! That being said, when I start a thread, it is motivated by my genuine interest in the dynamics of the out come. I don't feel one of my threads can be hijacked within reason. The threads are there for everyone. Meaning you, me and everyone else. It really should not be a challenge for someone to pass on a thread. If it’s not interesting or doesn't suit you, move on. But some people just can't do that can they? I have learned a lot, been very entertained and at times laughed by butt off. I truly have enjoyed the PM'S from others in regard to my posts. And I have met some delightful people here. The minute this stops being fun, rest assured I'll be gone!
Counting PMs from people who feel the same way but are trying to be nice, the tally would look more like this: STOP:9

no matter to me though. just showing you how this threAD thing goes and save the masses. Proceed. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Feel free to be the offical score keeper!