Spas busted?

• dsm69
  • 08-28-2021, 06:45 AM
Anyone know which spas got busted?
link?
Polk county had two pics from a couple days ago. No idea which shops found themselves in trouble. Most do actually have licenses, that Im aware of. And hell, its not like theres alot of hanky panky going on in the DSM AMPs.
No Hanky Panky at all.
It looked like green massage on Douglas was closed when I passed it yesterday which was peculiar on a Saturday
Herbie the Love Bug is a Human trafficker .

I heard they even installed a under the dash A/C unit in him .

He had been figure 8 racing in mexico city .

He was converted over to run on pure Mezcal .

https://25yearslatersite.com/2020/03...-the-love-bug/
I see 3 that look like they were spa ladies on polk county inmates on the FB page. then another girl was arrested as well. I don't recognize. I dont' see any guys the ones I saw were on Thursday
one of the women has an ad on kittyads. I have never heard of that site.
Did the one on hull Ave get busted? That one offered more extras then most of the others in des moines
It had the open sign on today
There are mugshots on the inmates page on facebook. someone on there posted a link to one of the ladies who was busted in ohio or something eyars ago. but I dind't see 11 arrests or whatever they said. They call it trafficking but almost seems like they got a handy and arrested them for prostitution. and the other 2 I see on there are not part of spas or at least I doubt they were.
Kittyads is almost all scammers from what I've seen.
Chicago’s Touch is still open, had a very nice time with Nikki today.
looks like 2 were from one issue and the other 2 were from another place.
the ones that came from the western suburbs, one did have ads on STG, the other one i haven't seen much for an ad on any of the usual sites I have routinely lurked.