McCabe Fired.

FBI's Andrew McCabe fired, effective immediately

(CBS)
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Trump, his cronies and his hypocritical Anti American supporters have a special place in Hell

What a bunch of sorry mother fuckers you people are

Shame on you Losers
Trump, his cronies and his hypocritical Anti American supporters have a special place in Hell

Shame on you Losers
Originally Posted by themystic
The firing came about as a result of the IG investigation, mistake, an IG investigation that was initiated on Odumbo's watch that discovered McCabe was guilty of wrong doing on Odumbo's watch, mistake. Lois Lerner should have also been fired, mistake. But Odumbo let her mendacious ass get off scot-free, mistake. .

Shame on you Losers Originally Posted by themystic

McCabe is the big loser here. He loses his pension. That's a win for the rest of us!

And this has nothing to do with Trumpy, you fricking worthless asshole. It has to do with draining the swamp.

Lying is lying, whether it's Flynn or McCabe. Or do you follow the Animal House standard - in the swamp everyone lies, but some liars are more equal than others?

The true story is finally coming out. When it all becomes known, you lib-retards will lay claim to that special place in hell.

Shame on you Losers Originally Posted by themystic
You’re not even funny. You’re just garbage.
You’re not even funny. You’re just garbage. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

now you know why i ignore him. and the rest of his Ilk.
Same here. Mystic, standinsnich, and wtf are on my ignore list.

As for this. ABOUT time.. Though i do wonder WHY THEY WAITED so bloody long to do this
Sessions just quietly allows the mechanisms in place to grind out the truth that surely ultimately always comes out

Albeit slowly

The dims are livid about that

The dims are livid about that Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So are the Swamp Rats. GF is next.
who's GF?
who's GF? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lisa Page.
McCabe is the big loser here. He loses his pension. That's a win for the rest of us!

And this has nothing to do with Trumpy, you fricking worthless asshole. It has to do with draining the swamp.

Lying is lying, whether it's Flynn or McCabe. Or do you follow the Animal House standard - in the swamp everyone lies, but some liars are more equal than others?

The true story is finally coming out. When it all becomes known, you lib-retards will lay claim to that special place in hell. Originally Posted by lustylad
Mebbe next we will hear how Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are given a BIG boot for their attempt to override the results of the voters and the election results that saw THEIR preferred candidate LOSE ! And all of those involved in LYING to the FISA judges, or those that withheld critical info in the FISA application, should be held LEGALLY accountable. Not just allowed to " quit/resign " their positions And if that causes more LYING LIBERALS here and elsewhere to foul their Depends and seek a "safe space " , then so be it !
McCabe is the big loser here. He loses his pension. That's a win for the rest of us! Originally Posted by lustylad
Where he's going he won't need it anyway. All of his basic needs will be met courtesy of the tax payers.
The snowball is starting to roll down the hill.

All of those corrupt "swamp People" who thought they could do any damned thing they pleased, (afterall, there was no way Hillary could loose), now must face the consequences of their actions.

Don't be surprised if some very high officials are brought to task. Chief among these, special council Robert Mueller himself.

There is an old saying, don't make decisions in moments of anger. These "Swampers" and "Never Trumpers" hate the President so much that it has clouded their better judgement.

Nobodies above the law.
You’re not even funny. You’re just garbage. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Go back to youre cave Loser