Trump would kick Biden’s ass!

Biden publicly said he would whip Trumps ass. TrumPutin aka The Pussy aint said shit. Hes just a mouthy cum guzzler. Like you Bambino, a loud moth blowhard thats a coward when confronted
^^^^^^ and you foolishly believe what Biden says? that figures ... tell me ... could he beat up either of these two guys????????

bahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

look at these guy's expressions .. just look!

fortunately for Biden the BITCH they let him live.

The Secret Service might have had something to do with that .... without them if Biden had tried to get frisky to one of their bitches they would have dragged his ass behind their Harleys.
Biden publicly said he would whip Trumps ass. TrumPutin aka The Pussy aint said shit. Hes just a mouthy cum guzzler. Like you Bambino, a loud moth blowhard thats a coward when confronted Originally Posted by themystic
Trump didn’t say anything? When it comes to being stupid, you never disappoint:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/22/p...den/index.html
The only thing Crazy Joe Biden ever beat was his meat, lol.

Jim
Biden couldn't beat lyin' Ma Clinton. How's he gonna beat President Trump?

This is what Trump kinda fails at. He should just marginalize them by not responding. The alpha dog needs bitches to handle the bitches. Let them do it.
Biden couldn't beat lyin' Ma Clinton. How's he gonna beat President Trump?

This is what Trump kinda fails at. He should just marginalize them by not responding. The alpha dog needs bitches to handle the bitches. Let them do it. Originally Posted by gnadfly

i get what you are saying but an alpha male never backs down from a challenge.
Deep.
Deep. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDP5-O9MZI Originally Posted by bambino
I am just wondering. Why are the Secret Service not looking INTO this, as technically he just made a threat of assault on the president..
I am just wondering. Why are the Secret Service not looking INTO this, as technically he just made a threat of assault on the president.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Who said they're not?

Can you imagine what it would have been like had VP Cheney said the same thing about Obama?
The MSM and the dimretards would be in full on, piss your panties, hair on fire, total meltdown mode.
Gaff-a-minute Biden is nothing but a fuck-wad joke!
Who said they're not?

Can you imagine what it would have been like had VP Cheney said the same thing about Obama?
The MSM and the dimretards would be in full on, piss your panties, hair on fire, total meltdown mode.
Gaff-a-minute Biden is nothing but a fuck-wad joke! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Tell us how someone gets stupider everyday. It seems to be something that you are an expert on. TrumPutin is a disgrace to this country. Btw, so are you. In fact you are worse

Of course TrumPutin is going to talk shit behind a podium. RW, you are both Un American cowards
I'll wear that as a badge of honor.

Stupider, huh? This from someone who can't even spell nor punctuate.

English is obviously not your first language.

Biden's greatest hits...

You two deserve each other. Idiots!
I'll wear that as a badge of honor.

Stupider, huh? This from someone who can't even spell nor punctuate.

English is obviously not your first language.

Biden's greatest hits...

You two deserve each other. Idiots! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Unlike you, Brainiac?

LMAO at gfeaddict.