Automotive service/repair for trade or barter-far north Dallas

I have been in the automotive service industry for 14 years ranging from senior service tech to management. Simple oil changes to more complex 30k 60k 90k services, brakes, radiator replacement, etc. Please provide year, make, model, approximate mileage, and description of need. Advice is always free, even if I can't address your issue. I will get you to an honest place if I don't the equipment for the job. Dealership told you $129 for a cabin (ac) filter? Don't get ripped off. Typical set up will be you paying for parts at wholesale and I take of all labor.
  • Kloie
  • 07-17-2012, 11:14 PM
I would like an arrangement like this in the okc area ASAP. Please pm me. Thanks a bunch in advance!
If you already have acquired the parts, I'll be happy to use what you have. The one part I tried to track down today ran about 25% less than going to the parts store and buying it off the shelf, so check with me first before spending money. I'm not looking to make money from this, that's what my career is for. I'm looking to trade my time, skill, and experience for yours.