Hand made leather floggers

Hello from New Orleans I'm looking to start a toy shop here for the BDSM fans out here my Ma'am was interested in a new flogger and asked me about One, when I started looking at them I figured I could suprie her and make it. Well I got pretty good at making them so much I am thinking about a toy store with hand made floggers collars restraints all made from leather and looking at the Plans for a Pillory I think will be awesome
I have them listed on BP in new Orleans DOM FETISH ads with pictures and the price I am also in the process of making a black and gold for the saints fans in you but I can also make others as long as the leather color can be found I know if you get one you will enjoy they won't come apart handle is made of oak drilled and filled with smelted lead for a counter balance wrapped with natural thread for a softer handle the suede leather braided all the way down the falls are 1/2 wide 18-19 inches long the lighter ones have about 48 falls the heavier ones have 60 some are two color some are a single color they are finished with turkshead knots to secure both ends if interested give me a call I can send you pictures and answer all questions
tell me more in a pm