Amateur Photographer for DFW ladies- Free Service

Amateur photographer offering free photo services to DFW ladies. I'm not a pro and don't do glamour level, studio work but can do a lot better than you normally see where a lady is using an iPhone to take a photo of herself in the mirror. I've done a bit of work for several ladies in the DFW area and can give you a reference and provide you with a sample of my work. No money involved and no bartering for services. You get free photos and I get experience. I'm not trying to take business away from the pros on this board, many of them do top quality work, for a price. My work is at a level of a good amateur with good equipment and is free of any charge. If you want top quality glamour, studio level work then by all means see a pro but if you want some good quality photos for free send me an email or leave me a messsage here. I travel quite a bit so if I don't answer immediately, hang tight and I'll get to you. You can email me at roscoe5187@yahoo.com.
I know this board is all about hobbying but if there are any couples or groups here looking for a photographer or videographer I can do that as well. So husbands or wives if you would like some photos or videos or your exotic sessions or groups, send me an email. No charge and no request to participae, just looking for the experience.
Roscoe5187