Is a BJ enough for you?

I have a quick question. Any ladies out there who could be satisfied just giving a BJ? I posted this message once where this young lady in Texas really and I mean really enjoyed giving BJs. She said that she didn’t do BNG because the guys might leave to quickly and she wanted to take her time and enjoy it. She also said that he wasn’t finish until she decided he was finished. Excuse me, I think I need to check the flights to Texas right now.
Due to many clients dislike for condoms, I have done only oral sessions many times!

There's a link to my most notorious session below... I think we both had a lot of fun!

My favorite MrChan comment is also in that review.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956
Due to many clients dislike for condoms, I have done only oral sessions many times!

There's a link to my most notorious session below... I think we both had a lot of fun!

My favorite MrChan comment is also in that review.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
All I can say is Damn!
Ginger is quite aware of my dislike of condoms and was quite willing to provide an oral only session that satisfied me in every way. She also told me that it was not unusual for men of my age to struggle with feeling much wearing the hat. That is certainly true in my case and that is why I love oral sessions. I do love to return the favor.
I have a quick question. Any ladies out there who could be satisfied just giving a BJ? I posted this message once where this young lady in Texas really and I mean really enjoyed giving BJs. She said that she didn’t do BNG because the guys might leave to quickly and she wanted to take her time and enjoy it. She also said that he wasn’t finish until she decided he was finished. Excuse me, I think I need to check the flights to Texas right now. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Normally, I need more than a BJ, but tell us more about this TX girl. Nothing like taking time and enjoying!!!
I have a quick question. Any ladies out there who could be satisfied just giving a BJ? I posted this message once where this young lady in Texas really and I mean really enjoyed giving BJs. She said that she didn’t do BNG because the guys might leave to quickly and she wanted to take her time and enjoy it. She also said that he wasn’t finish until she decided he was finished. Excuse me, I think I need to check the flights to Texas right now. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
BJs only are fine, driving 2 hours for a BJ only date not so fine. However I offer a Lolly Pop-Off quickie for such an occasion. I love giving BJs and I could take my time or get you off in 5-10 minutes. Buyers choice.
I prefer bj only sessions. There is nothing more relaxing, than a relaxing bj session. I was very lucky gingerdoll answered my request. That evening is one of my all time hightlight sessions. As a gentleman, I do believe , you should make this a provider friendly session, and allow breaks and be reasonable and work with the lady. The good thing about taking a break, is starting again is FUN. Thank you ginger ! I do have one WARNING, this type of session /fun can be habit-forming.
Let's do it again soon, Challenger! It's been way too long!
I As a gentleman, I do believe , you should make this a provider friendly session, and allow breaks and be reasonable and work with the lady. Originally Posted by challenger340
Are you telling me there are guys out there who don't do this?
Tell me it ain't so!!
I am friends with a retired Oklahoma provider who told me that 70% of her sessions were oral only. She estimates 15,000 BJs in 22 years providing. Do the math.

She also bet me she could "finish" me in under 5 minutes. I took the bet. I lost. (or did I win?)

I have another friend I am going to send Ginger's way!

Huck
From a selfish male perspective

One of the two best sessions I ever had was a GOOD massage, one that left me totally relaxed and semi-asleep, followed by a long, slow BBBJ. It was like being on another plane of existence...
From a selfish male perspective

One of the two best sessions I ever had was a GOOD massage, one that left me totally relaxed and semi-asleep, followed by a long, slow BBBJ. It was like being on another plane of existence... Originally Posted by Slingerland

Nirvana,,,

Huck
BJs are fun... But the thrill of seeing my pretty little mouth around your tool is the best part!
I could honestly suck dick all day lol (that sounds so crass haha) .... so dates where only BJ's go down is plenty for me.
I enjoy taking my time as well (edging is very fun). Don't care for blow-n-go's either. I want your dick in my mouth as long as I can keep it there (and i'll do my best to make sure of it).