FILE THIS IN THE "GOP ARE DUMB" CABINET

Some Republican Senators are contemplating an attempt to change the rules for confirming Supreme Court Justices. Under their proposal, confirmation could occur with only a bare majority, as it now can for lower court judges and cabinet members. Lamar Alexander and Roy Blunt are behind the push for this change.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...tte-anyone.php
Git 'er done.
Some Republican Senators are contemplating an attempt to change the rules for confirming Supreme Court Justices. Under their proposal, confirmation could occur with only a bare majority, as it now can for lower court judges and cabinet members. Lamar Alexander and Roy Blunt are behind the push for this change.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...tte-anyone.php Originally Posted by Whirlaway
They are Fukin' morons. Short sighted polititians who yield to the whelms of the moment.

News flash to these two imbeciles. Baring dying of a brain tumor, Hillary Clinton in all probability will be the next President, for 8 years. Concentrate on holding on to to the House and Senate.
Add to the list....

The GOP is abandoning their opposition to Obama 's amnesty.
Agenda21 is on a fast track...
I've been telling you. There is no substantive difference between the two major parties.
I've been trying to tell the idiots that there is a difference between conservatives and the GOP.
I've been trying to tell the idiots that there is a difference between conservatives and the GOP. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you now admit to writing internal memo's to the rest of your Idiot Klan, errrr Clan members.

As your Patriarch would say: "Carry on!"
+1

I've been trying to tell the idiots that there is a difference between conservatives and the GOP. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
SMDH
Quack Quack Quack.