Who came up with the Hobby Acronyms?

When I first started this just over a year and half ago I read my first couple of reviews and saw the Hobby Acronyms and I thought to myself "what the hell does that mean?" so I went to the glossary on the site and I was amazed and thought WOW I do the all time and didn't realize it had a name. Even today some of those terms makes no sense and I don't get the connection. just my thoughts...
Which ones make you wonder?? That's what I'm curious about
Who you ask, perverts like me did.
What is SS (Stripper slide) Could not find it in any urban/hobby dictionary, nor google and it is referred here quite often
What is SS (Stripper slide) Could not find it in any urban/hobby dictionary, nor google and it is referred here quite often Originally Posted by Ajanino
As I understand it, where a lady slides up and down your cock BB with her pussy. A lot of ladies won't do it.
As I understand it, where a lady slides up and down your cock BB with her pussy. A lot of ladies won't do it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh hell no
A SS is something to be had.
What is SS (Stripper slide) Could not find it in any urban/hobby dictionary, nor google and it is referred here quite often Originally Posted by Ajanino
There's a whole thread on this: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=73322.
I have yet to experiance SS, not sure if i'm missing out.