prep for a date

Other than the obvious (shower etc ) do you do anything extra before a date?
If it's to see you ..... eat a couple boxes of wheaties and drink a six pack of red bull lol
Before a date, I soak in the tub so my skin is soft and supple...

I pick out my lingerie, my greeting outfit and make sure i have towels ready in case they want to shower. I light candles and set out necessities on sidetable.

I make sure the sheets are set, fan is set and that my makeup, hair and appearance is clean.

I drink extra water to hydrate...so I last longer. A few almonds and can of pineapple and I'm good to go.
If it's to see you ..... eat a couple boxes of wheaties and drink a six pack of red bull lol Originally Posted by Logan135
arent you glad you ate your wheaties ? U seem to be able to keep up just fine!!
It takes me a good 3 hours...that's all I'm sayin.
It takes me a good 3 hours...that's all I'm sayin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I got you beat, 2 for me
You must be a natural beauty he he.
You must be a natural beauty he he. Originally Posted by London Rayne
hardly !!!!! hence the 2hours
I limit myself on eating within a certain time frame of the session. If I can go into the session on a fairly empty stomach, I tend to perform better and last longer. Drink a bottled water right before I go and always carry one for the session. Also, I'll Manscape the area for the ladies to enjoy.
I limit myself on eating within a certain time frame of the session. If I can go into the session on a fairly empty stomach, I tend to perform better and last longer. Drink a bottled water right before I go and always carry one for the session. Also, I'll Manscape the area for the ladies to enjoy. Originally Posted by shorty
Now see...I like that! A man who actually takes a bit of time to prepare is always a better date overall.
I take a bubblebath,....make the bed and pick up the room....get the music ready....light candles...and if I brought my lava lamp & lazer light then I get it warmed up.....make sure I have necessary toiletries handy....and get dresssed in something sexy

then I sit and listen to the music and think "happy & horny" thoughts!
I limit myself on eating within a certain time frame of the session. If I can go into the session on a fairly empty stomach, I tend to perform better and last longer. Drink a bottled water right before I go and always carry one for the session. Also, I'll Manscape the area for the ladies to enjoy. Originally Posted by shorty

I do the same. Also depending on the women I might also drink pineapple juice for a few days before the date, just in case.
Lucky you Rabbit!! Unfortunately, for me I haven't found anyone to need to drink pineapple juice for a day or two.
I do the same. Also depending on the women I might also drink pineapple juice for a few days before the date, just in case. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
so pineapplejuice makes it taste better?
shhhhh