Masturbation

How often do you masturbate per week?
3 times a day. After breakfast, in my car and before I go to bed.
a bunch its never the same , some days none, some days a dozen or so so i can"t accurately give a weekly figure. Next week i will count
3 times a day. After breakfast, in my car and before I go to bed. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Including right now???
Nope. Not now Ed lol. I meant to say at least 3 times a day.
Masturbating in the car can be dangerous if your driving. Definitly could give the guy in a big truck something to look at while sitting at a stop light.LOL
Nope. Not now Ed lol. I meant to say at least 3 times a day. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I was just about to call you!!
I'll try the car thing tomorrow Naiomi but I am not a good driver as it is...LOL
Masturbating in the car can be dangerous if your driving. Definitly could give the guy in a big truck something to look at while sitting at a stop light.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Honestly I don't know WHAT was up with me that day but when I was driving back from my Columbia tour I totally masturbated while driving. Will I do it again? Probably not. Just as fun doing it when the car's not in motion lol
I was just about to call you!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lmfao. Too funny.
... in my car..... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'll try the car thing tomorrow..... Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Do you guys need a ride soemwhere???
The car thing could be just as bad as giving a BJ in car while gent is driving. Once you start to O, I would think you would lose control of car for a moment until you regained your composure.
The car thing could be just as bad as giving a BJ in car while gent is driving. Once you start to O, I would think you would lose control of car for a moment until you regained your composure. Originally Posted by shorty
Uh.... I've given a bj while a guy was driving in my RL and I'm still here. He was drunk too. He's still living don't worry.
Do you guys need a ride soemwhere??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
lol
I like to do it in a bubblebath when I am preparing for a date....also sometimes on a call I will do it as a toy show