Changes in the Hobby?

Since you have started in the hobby have you noticed any changes?
Good or Bad? Im curious as usual
Lots, but I won't go there.
Changes for the better for sure. When I started it was calling an agency from the yellow pages. It was a complete crap shoot. You could make a request, but they might or might not have someone who fit that description. I lucked into a few good providers, but the bad outnumbered the good. With all of the internet sites dedicated to reviews etc, it makes it alot safer and more possible to get someone closer to what you are looking for.
I haven't noticed any changes but then again it's only been 2 months.....
Ladies screening getting better!!
I say for the most part I can't complain.

More and more ladies getting into the hobby.
Getting very competitive in some areas.
Men are more willing to give their info for screening purposes.

Will post more later..
Lots, but I won't go there. Originally Posted by Ansley
hopefully its for the better sexxy lady
Changes for the better for sure. When I started it was calling an agency from the yellow pages. It was a complete crap shoot. You could make a request, but they might or might not have someone who fit that description. I lucked into a few good providers, but the bad outnumbered the good. With all of the internet sites dedicated to reviews etc, it makes it alot safer and more possible to get someone closer to what you are looking for. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I remember those days real well before the internet. You had agencies in the yellow pages that would list several different names, but it was only 1 agency. (examples: class act, vip affair, & other b.s. names). Most of the time it was bait & switch & if you were lucky you were able to find a provider that would give you cbj,lol! Thank God for the Internet. If we did not have Message Boards & Review Websites, I think I would of quit the hobby & just dealt with the hassles & B.S. of having a Girlfriend or Wife.
From my perspective, I have to echo the sentiment about the positive impact of the internet. When I first started out, I would check the yellow pages for agencies. It was always a crap shoot and most of my experiences were negative. Fortunately, I lived in an area with plenty of massage parlors that were simply fronts for brothels. Mind you, these weren't AMPs. They had a wide selection of girls. I had many a good time at a reasonable price. I left the hobby in the late 90s just before the boom of the internet. When I re-entered, I was floored with the vastness of information which continues to grow. I guess I was fortunate to have found quality sites like ECCIE because I can also see the danger of the internet with some of the shay characters on sites like CL and BP. All in all, I think the internet has had a positive impact on the hobby because it can bring client and provider into direct contact w/out any BS. If providers and hobbyists have their shit together, the internet is almost a perfect facilitating some fun.
I miss the days when you would screen each other over a drink in a bar.