Indecent Proposal

Watching that old movie Would you let your So sleep with someone for a million? Hell yes
Love that movie! If I had one? Hell yes!
NOPE!
funny place to ask that... ummm hell yeah but I will say someone asked me to watch that today and I declined... I suppose I will tomorrow since you brought it up. LOL
NOPE! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Isn't that a bit hypocritical though?
If I had an SO...Hell yes, and he better do it right and get invited back so he can bring me along the next time.
The guy I was involved with back at the time of that movie said HE would sleep with Robert Redford for a million!! LOL
Yes, yes and hell yes LOL
If I had an SO...Hell yes, and he better do it right and get invited back so he can bring me along the next time. Originally Posted by Dannie
How am I a hypocrit? I do not have a bf or husband . However, if I did have a serious bf which I was committed to or married then NO I would not do anything to jeopardize or end that relationship--including the hobby, Id quit for good. Im not a materialistic person and a million bucks wouldn't mean shit to me if I lost the person I loved the most.

And I wouldnt want him to do it either...

Isn't that a bit hypocritical though? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Isn't that a bit hypocritical though? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
How am I a hypocrite? I do not have a bf or husband . However, if I did have a serious bf which I was committed to or married then NO I would not do anything to jeopardize or end that relationship--including the hobby, Id quit for good. I'm not a materialistic person and a million bucks wouldn't mean shit to me if I lost the person I loved the most. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
I think there is just a misunderstanding... I know I was reading it another way... as if you would still be in the biz... so it sounded like "I can sleep with someone for money but not my SO."

But, I agree with you, if I was not in the biz, then I would say no too. Of course, in 93, when the movie came out, I was in a relationship where my SO at the time and I where swingers... so letting him sleep with someone for a million would have not been a big deal since we were doing it for free with friends... LOL

I don't think Naomi meant anything bad...

Smooch!

Lea
I think there is just a misunderstanding... I know I was reading it another way... as if you would still be in the biz... so it sounded like "I can sleep with someone for money but not my SO."

But, I agree with you, if I was not in the biz, then I would say no too. Of course, in 93, when the movie came out, I was in a relationship where my SO at the time and I where swingers... so letting him sleep with someone for a million would have not been a big deal since we were doing it for free with friends... LOL

I don't think Naomi meant anything bad...

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Exactly what I meant Ms. Madisson. Thank you.

Chella IS in the business. That is why I found it "hypocritical".

I take it she means that if she had an SO she wouldn't be in the business.
How am I a hypocrit? I do not have a bf or husband . However, if I did have a serious bf which I was committed to or married then NO I would not do anything to jeopardize or end that relationship--including the hobby, Id quit for good. Im not a materialistic person and a million bucks wouldn't mean shit to me if I lost the person I loved the most.

And I wouldnt want him to do it either... Originally Posted by Chellablaine
That truly is the best philosophical position to take. If you are unencumbered by romantic alliances, play safely to your heart's content. Nobody and nothing is hurt by that course of action, except for a gentleman's bank account. If you are involved in a committed relationship, however, forego hobbyist activities altogether until such time as that relationship has been severed. You will respect both yourself and your partner more if you do so.
I was placing myself in the movie role, and not as if I were in the hobby. In my personal life, if that were to be proposed to me, then NO.

As far as in my hobby life, well there would be no hobby life if I had a husband or committed relationship. I believe in monogamy on my part. What others feel or do is their business.

Oh and Lea Id make a horrible swinger, Im too jealous, and I dont like to share haha.
Great movie which they should do a sequel or remake. Hmm who should play Demi's part?