Reply to Chella....

Sorry I was unable to chime in on Chella's thread about the usefulness of this site. I did have a comment about one of her complaints. Chella, don't you know all reviews are works of fiction. These fictitious accounts are solely creative writings on the behalf of the contributor. They are not an admission of illegal activity. They are just stories which may or may not based on real world events.
Ok hun...whatever you say.
Sorry I was unable to chime in on Chella's thread about the usefulness of this site. I did have a comment about one of her complaints. Chella, don't you know all reviews are works of fiction. These fictitious accounts are solely creative writings on the behalf of the contributor. They are not an admission of illegal activity. They are just stories which may or may not based on real world events. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Would you mind telling that to the DA please? Thanks.
Would you mind telling that to the mod who closed the first thread that you chose to open a new one about it? Well done...
Would you mind telling that to the mod who closed the first thread that you chose to open a new one about it? Well done... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh...SNAP! He got you Palm!
The fiction part of this could be worthy of leaving it open, we'll see shortly I'm sure.
That is the sad part, Cpalmson they are a fiction but the London is right having the DA drop a pile of that fiction on a desk in front of you wouldn't be funny. Could you win the day in court, I believe so, but at what cost.

Now for the ladies we love, it becomes a completely different matter, I may agree with you completely but still have to accept that the current reality for them is headed the other way.