Why do ladies think it's necessary to lie???

Some, if not all, of the following are lies that appear BCD. Why do ladies find it necessary to lie about these things?
  1. "Your cock is so big/thick/long."
  2. "You're such a good lover."
  3. [She moans, moans, then screams as if she has an orgasm. Especially in DATY.]
  4. "I should have brought a magnum."
  5. "Oh, God, you're sooooooo deep in me!"
  6. "Damn, you're good!"
  7. [Pretends to love DFK/LFK.]
  8. [She moans when you suck her nipples.]
  9. [Other lies meant to build up your manliness.]

If you have others, add them on. Ladies, chime in if you have a halfway good defense.
I don't say anything I don't mean...if your dick aint big, I'm not gonna tell you...lol

Actually, if it is between 7-9 inches, I will tell you that you have a 'nice dick...a really nice dick...' I beleive I had only used the word 'big' once, and that was with a gentleman who was 12 inches....and I told him he was big because I was doubting whether or not he would fit! Especially because he wanted some back door play!

I don't say you are a good lover, but if you hit the right spot, you will hear me say 'that's good, just like that...' but that is more for me to enjoy it more, not to make you feel good.

I really do like DFK/LFK....when I am having a personal playdate with a friend, that may be all that we do...lay there and kiss like hell! It's my favorite part!

I'm an easy cummer...I even moan when I'm kissed good...when my neck is nibbled on...when hands run up under my shirt on my back...I moan a lot, and it is because I am really enjoying it....

I guess you got me stumped on this one....the only lies during my sessions is when the man says 'I'll be back to see you....' lol
Because many hobbyists ask them to lie.

"You love my dick, don't you. Tell me how much you love my dick."
Your cock is so big Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Wait a minute. You mean they were lying to me?
More Lies:
Your the only one I let fuck me in the ass.
Your the only one I suck without a condem.
Your the only one I let cum in my mouth.
Your my only boy friend.
I love you.
I miss you.
OK, I got one....

You're my favorite!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plJMQeKpz40"]YouTube- Terri Clark - Girls Lie Too[/ame]
The same reason men lie to us oh your the best i have ever had thats the best blow job ever think about it just as already stated we are asked to lie so to speak i mean really if im in the heat of the moment with a guy and if hes like you like my dick dont you im not just gonna be like no i dont your not doing a damn thing then we would be wrong for that to. I dont know to many ladies that are gonna be like that we all lie it has nothing to do with gender. On the other hand how do you know that it is a lie? I moan when my nipples are licked and sucked on in the right way hell it feels good and i really do get to the BIG O with DATY almost every time so that would not be a lie.. I think its different with every guy just as your expierence with every girl will be different now i do agree that sometimes ladies do get a lil carried away as do the gents. I at one time had a girl that litteraly was screaming in ever session an i did tell her i was like hunny unless its really that good she should tone it down in there in seeing as my incall room is in the back part of the house and i could plain as day hear her by the frount door of the house.I know the guys had to have trouble hearing when they left apt. with her.lol
The same reason men lie to us oh your the best i have ever had thats the best blow job ever think about it just as already stated we are asked to lie so to speak i mean really if im in the heat of the moment with a guy and if hes like you like my dick dont you im not just gonna be like no i dont your not doing a damn thing then we would be wrong for that to. I dont know to many ladies that are gonna be like that we all lie it has nothing to do with gender. On the other hand how do you know that it is a lie? I moan when my nipples are licked and sucked on in the right way hell it feels good and i really do get to the BIG O with DATY almost every time so that would not be a lie.. I think its different with every guy just as your expierence with every girl will be different now i do agree that sometimes ladies do get a lil carried away as do the gents. I at one time had a girl that litteraly was screaming in ever session an i did tell her i was like hunny unless its really that good she should tone it down in there in seeing as my incall room is in the back part of the house and i could plain as day hear her by the frount door of the house.I know the guys had to have trouble hearing when they left apt. with her.lol Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Damn, it's hard to read this stream-of-consciousness shit w/o punctuation!
Why do men lie?
Men don't lie, they get laid. But that's how girls get their hooks in us, isn't it?
Men don't lie, they get laid. But that's how girls get their hooks in us, isn't it? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
uummm what????? really??? did you seriously just say men don't lie????
I think someone is a little confused...that being you, charlestudor2005!
A better question might be why would you expect the truth???
This whole business is a lie...we use alias's..for christ sake there's your first clue...if you want some truth get a relationship...lol
Well, I, for one, am a TERRIBLE liar! I think that is why I have a difficult time getting into role playing. It's just not me.

If I'm having a good time, you will know it AND if I don't like you, you will know THAT as well.

I am certain that there are some that DO get a little carried away but I think there are honest folks out there too...male AND female.
This whole business is a lie...we use alias's..for christ sake there's your first clue...if you want some truth get a relationship...lol Originally Posted by viviantonight
So, you agree. It's all a lie. At least the men are honest. They want a fuck. Ladies, OTOH, are trying to portray a "scene." But really, they only want $$$. Just the cash part of the transaction. And there is very little truth in a relationship either. SOs wind up lying to each other in lots of ways.
Some, if not all, of the following are lies that appear BCD. Why do ladies find it necessary to lie about these things?
  1. "Your cock is so big/thick/long."
  2. "You're such a good lover."
  3. [She moans, moans, then screams as if she has an orgasm. Especially in DATY.]
  4. "I should have brought a magnum."
  5. "Oh, God, you're sooooooo deep in me!"
  6. "Damn, you're good!"
  7. [Pretends to love DFK/LFK.]
  8. [She moans when you suck her nipples.]
  9. [Other lies meant to build up your manliness.]

If you have others, add them on. Ladies, chime in if you have a halfway good defense.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So... any hint of sexual prowess on your part is a lie?

They lie because:

"You like my cock, baby?"
"Actually, it's making me seriously consider lesbianism."

is bad for business.