Do guys like late nights??

Just wanted to know what you guys think the pro's and con's of late night rendezvous
Late nights are nice to have as an option. Sometimes you just can't get to sleep.
Yes sometimes. I figure it's not the best for married guys, but for others its a good option. I've had a hard time finding late night options before. Sometimes its very hard to schedule anything for after 7PM :-/.
Some areas aren't suited for late night visits, and some hotels even restrict visitors after a certain time. I do find value in late night visits and I have even enjoyed more than a few. Just have to do your research and the lady needs to know the rules of where she is staying to keep everything safe for both parties.
My preference is early morning as opposed to late nights, primarily due to my work schedule, makes late night rendezvous inconvenient. However, there are very few providers up before 6:00 AM.
I like early afternoons. I don't like nights or late nights I don't like being the tenth guy of the day.
Late mornings or early afternoon are my favorite
Well considering I am an "everything covered" girl my niche is more with the married men. They tend to want more daytime visits.
Late mornings or early afternoon are my favorite Originally Posted by bluesfan
Mine 2.....
I love late nights but it is hard for me to find a reliable girl at that time. I'm sure its the same for the girls, but less than 10% of my late night attempts work out. Mostly because things get dragged out hours for no reason.
i'm more brave under the cover of darkness, lol
I prefer late nights, but like bigryan222 said it's hard to get something setup late night.
I would love to have more late night opportunities but I am always afraid that I am waking someone up unless they post in the last 20 minutes.
Days just seem to play so much easier.....guess I am to much of a planner