Kink Anymore?

Are there other people who hear someone say something is kinky and think, hmmm that's not really. And what use to be kinky to me when I was younger, sometimes is pretty vanilla these days. When is kinky...kinky or what is just normal things now. Just a thought, to throw out there on a Sunday morning.
That’s a great thought. Kinky is definitely subjective. Sometimes someone will tell me they are really kinky and when I press further I don’t find anything kinky at all.
Kinky is always down the road from where I'm at. About the only thing I haven't tried is poop play.. and frankly, that's not kinky, that's nasty.
Kinky used to be feathers..... now it's a live chicken, lol!
Kink is definitely subjective. I had a friend long time ago whose man thought doggy style was kinky. And other friends who think strap on is vanilla play.
Kink is definitely subjective. I had a friend long time ago whose man thought doggy style was kinky. And other friends who think strap on is vanilla play. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
I agree. It's the times when I start tLking with friends or co-workers and when I look up and see their jaws on the ground. And I think...what? LOL
When your talking about your last playtime to another provider and she turns green.....lol
Kinky is always down the road from where I'm at. About the only thing I haven't tried is poop play.. and frankly, that's not kinky, that's nasty. Originally Posted by texassapper
I am experienced in scat..
I have to eat a balanced diet prior and is actually pretty popular in other walks of life.

Kink comes in different forms.

The kinkiest I've had was a MMF or my door Swing is pretty fun!
When your talking about your last playtime to another provider and she turns green.....lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Hopefully that's green with envy and not green with, uh, nausea?
Kink is like beauty. It's in the eye of the beholder. Melanie I have a door swing as well. I agree quite fun 😃
I luv the more sensual side of kink

edging/tease & denial
strap-on/pegging guys
mfm and hotwife play
cbt
just a few i enjoy

to me kinky is a state of mind!
A little off topic, but kinky.
I have a veggie garden, and my cucumbers are ripe. It' gets my juices flowing, my mind racing, my legs quivering every time I pick a big one. I see them & can't stop thinking of how they would feel inside of me. I get hard just staring at them. I'm only glad peppers don't have the same effect.

The kinkiest I've had was a MMF... Originally Posted by melannie_star

More details please!
Endless edging with tease and denial is my top kink.
Always seeking a provider with patience and expertise in this.
Some skills are worth waiting for, and paying a premium to receive.
My fav is still extended oral play on a sexy,clean asshole, lots of different positions, and a lady who totally can relax and is into it.