Anyone tried electrical stimulation of your cock

With a tens unit type device for supposed hands free ejaculation?
See them used a lot the dungeon.
just got a tens unit today.. will find out soon enough
Had one used on me, don’t know what model it was, never ejaculated with it, felt more like a buzzing sensation than an electrical current, then again it wasn’t on very long but the dom thought it was impressive because she cranked the voltage clear up.
Ohh dear. Just the sound of it sounds painful.

Maybe a cure for Ed?
  • Typo
  • 08-04-2021, 10:10 PM
With my luck, I'd burn the hell out of my cock or damage it beyond rrpair somehow. Do, no electrical anything is getting near mine.
I had an electrical butt plug in me before, so it was on my prostate. I could feel it in my penis and was mostly like a buzzing or numbness feeling to it. It got pretty intense during my orgasms. I was in a polishing torture session so it really added to the sensation.
Great tools actually in skilled hands - can take you where you want to go Do try it.
Had one used on me by one of favorites, Dragonfly, a few years ago, along with several of her other toys. She was an expert at it and the sensation was awesome.

Wildcat
I just prefer regular cock-stuffing. I had it done a few times. It's an incredible feeling. My ex would drop the sound right into my dick then milk my prostate. When I'd cum the sound would jump up and my sperm would just cream out.

But haven't done it in a while, hard to find a provider who's had a lot of experience at doing it. And I'm hesitant to try it with an amateur.
With a tens unit type device for supposed hands free ejaculation? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
No, not on myself. But I have seen it done on cattle (Bulls).

The have this stainless steel thing that they stick up the bull's ass and turn on a low current with the thing next to his prostate. The sperm comes flowing out and it is collected and taken to a lab to load it into straws that are frozen. The straws were flown out by a private jet to get them to the waiting cows in far away places.

Today, no chance is taken of allowing a multimillion dollar bull to get near a female.

By the way a bull has a type of bone in his dick. If he breaks it mounting a cow. That multimillion dollar bull is then worth almost nothing.

I wish I had taken a movie of this. Perhaps it will show up on you tube someday.

• Typo
  • 08-28-2021, 08:44 PM
I wish I had taken a movie of this. Perhaps it will show up on you tube someday.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I'd be shocked if a video wasn't actually out there already. Just about everything else is...
I'd be shocked if a video wasn't actually out there already. Just about everything else is... Originally Posted by Typo
Well, I thought I would look it up. Maybe someone wants to see this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZ19Sxab_4
OMG..butt of course I had to click on it...poor bull didn't even get a hand job
  • BLM69
  • 09-06-2021, 03:08 AM
I've been zapped by home electricity, burned by automotive 12 volts, keep that zapper away from my only body part that brings me great Joy