Arrest

Mississippi Fair Commission Executive Director arrested in Madison for "promoting" prostitution

This article has been picked up on a national level.

https://www.wjtv.com/news/mississipp...-prostitution/

Hope he wasn't a regular on here but I'd wager he was.
What does "Promoting Prostitution" mean exactly? Was he some girls pimp, advertising her? Or is this the same as showing up to see a lady he had made an appt with? I"m just wondering what Promoting entails. If it were a sting, I'd figure there'd be a lot more men. Uncle Leo may have an add they are posting and just seeing who will bite. I wish we knew more details.
What does "Promoting Prostitution" mean exactly? Was he some girls pimp, advertising her? Or is this the same as showing up to see a lady he had made an appt with? I"m just wondering what Promoting entails. If it were a sting, I'd figure there'd be a lot more men. Uncle Leo may have an add they are posting and just seeing who will bite. I wish we knew more details. Originally Posted by Guitar

On one of the news blogs, someone mentions that it was reportedly a church sponsored drug recovery program for young ladies that he promoted and took advantage of. If true, that's pretty messed up.
MS has a very broad definition at least to my untrained eyes. Its a 200 dollar fine but who wants to be in the paper with your mugshot online for all to see. I would pay 10x that just to keep my name and pic out of circulation

Not even a lowlife like myself targets girls who are getting help for drug addiction. 85% of all hookers do this to feed a habit. Its almost impossible for a girl to quit using while she is selling her ass. If you ever get really close to a hooker and she is honest with you chances are she will tell you she cant possibly do this without staying high to numb herself from what she is doing. I have had hundreds of women tell me this exactly.

So if a girl puts enough effort into quitting drugs that she goes into a rehab program there is no way I am going to put cash in her hand to help make her fail in getting clean and getting away from a life of letting nasty guys fuck her for change. And admittedly I am a terrible person. I spend countless hours searching out all sorts of women using dozens of methods to find new girls to take advantage of. I search drug and prostitution arrest daily looking for new young poon but I will not target girls trying to get help. You have to draw the line somewhere.
So what’s the story on this guy and charges? Seems to have gone quiet with not a lot of info even on the blog pages. Somebody knows the story