Breaking story; unemployment numbers faked to reelect Obama

Seems those rosey unemployment numbers aren't quite so rosey. Interviews to determine whether Americans are working were faked by an individual who claimed he was told to by higher ups. Still not completely confirmed but I'm sure the Justice Department will act with great haste to get to the bottom of this story....right after they get to the bottom of Benghazi.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advis...--finance.html
Seems those rosey unemployment numbers aren't quite so rosey. Interviews to determine whether Americans are working were faked by an individual who claimed he was told to by higher ups. Still not completely confirmed but I'm sure the Justice Department will act with great haste to get to the bottom of this story....right after they get to the bottom of Benghazi.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advis...--finance.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In fall of 200, Clinton administration did the same ...

.... BLS #'s for September were used in Oct report and "methodology" was changed to "cook the books" ... that was when Clinton/Gore were trying to sell the country on what a good job they did on the economy ... it wasn't until the next year that it was confirmed the economy started going south in March-April of 2000. The AFL-CIO called them out on the numbers in Dec. 2000.
  • Doove
  • 11-19-2013, 04:12 AM
And little green men are hiding in your closet.
More from the Most Corrupt, Dishonest. AND incompetent president in modern American history.
Yep
snick
  • BJerk
  • 11-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Did the Republicans play it straight when they were counting?
Interesting that Yahoo! News, The Atlantic and thewire (kinda the same outlet) are publishing stories critical of President Obama.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Holy shit...they are still crying about the 2012 election!

SNICK!

Read the whole story.

SNICK!

More RWW shit.
Did the Republicans play it straight when they were counting? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
How does that matter? If the Republicans lied, then the Democrats can lie? How does Republican lying justify Democrat lying?

I have an idea. Let's quit justifying government deceit and demand honesty from ALL of them!

• WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 08:17 AM

I have an idea. Let's quit justifying government deceit and demand honesty from ALL of them!
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How about you start by calling out all the right wing liars and quit lying yourself while your at it.

Be the example you want others to be.

Did the Republicans play it straight when they were counting? Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Instead of asking the stupid question, why not look it up. Then again considering what Reagan came up against anything was better and everyone seemed to have a job in those days. Unlike now, so many people are out of work and yet the White House is still saying that unemployment is down. Just look around and you know they are lying.
..yet the White House is still saying that unemployment is down. ... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's down when folks quit looking for jobs or ....

...... take a part-time job and their pt job is counted as a whole job.

Or does the BLS count one person with 2 part time jobs as 2 employeds?
And little green men are hiding in your closet. Originally Posted by Doove
I clean out my closet as often as you change shorts .. got any green men in your panties?
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 11:10 AM
How does that matter? If the Republicans lied, then the Democrats can lie? How does Republican lying justify Democrat lying?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

demand honesty in one hand, shit in the other ... observe which hand fills up faster.