A new strategy for Obamacare; change the name but not the product

Obama had a meeting yesterday with some domesticated journalists and he told them that they will rebrand Obamacare and change the topic. So he is counting on his journalists to spread the word. The plan is also blame the GOP (for what I don't know since none of them voted for it) for any problems. When you see it start to happen you'll know what is happening.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/juan-will...ll-fight-mode/
The biggest problem is still the fact the the younger generation, especially the so called "Millennials", see no reason why they should bear the cost of helping the old and poor get health insurance.

What they will do is come 2014, vote in mass for any Republican that will promise to get rid of the ACA.

This is a political reality. The Democrats made a major strategic blunder when they thought that young adults in their 30's would allow themselves to be taxed in this manner.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 05:42 PM
The biggest problem is still the fact the the younger generation, especially the so called "Millennials", see no reason why they should bear the cost of helping the old and poor get health insurance.

What they will do is come 2014, vote in mass for any Republican that will promise to get rid of the ACA.

This is a political reality. The Democrats made a major strategic blunder when they thought that young adults in their 30's would allow themselves to be taxed in this manner. Originally Posted by Jackie S

and those republicans will remain in congress and pass 47 more bills to crush ACA, to no avail.

big woop.

promise all you want Mrs Bill Clinton is the next POTUS
and those republicans will remain in congress and pass 47 more bills to crush ACA, to no avail.

big woop.

promise all you want Mrs Bill Clinton is the next POTUS Originally Posted by CJ7
Now I know you live in a complete fantasy world. You must be an old bag. You want our youth to pay for YOUR HC. Yep, pathetic. Look for that big cash in YOUR truck. I got a tip for you, ACA is already DOA. Bad policy, Americans aren't that stupid. We don't want it.
This early some democrats are touting Elizabeth Warren instead of Hillary. That confirms to me what I have been saying; the democrats either don't like Hillary or they are afraid of her. She will not be the nominee.