Blow n Go

Question for the Gents

How do you guys feel about a blow n go?

Is it better for the busy men with only a small amount of time to spare?

It’s quick, it’s easy. Just busy n go.

I know as a provider there are certain times when it’s just better for me in general all the way around. Like when I just don’t feel like fucking bc I’m in a shit mood, or when Mother Nature makes an appearance outside her normal schedule. And sometimes
I JUST WANT TO SUCK DICK PERIOD.

Thoughts anyone? Care to share some experiences for fun of story telling? Ladies feel free to chime in too.

Xo Xo
Trin
I am all in on that..Somtimes that's just what I need and want.: ��
I am all in on that..Somtimes that's just what I need and want.: �� Originally Posted by Lanyap69
I for one am all for it as well. And it’s not that I don’t like to fuck. I mean my reviews speak for themselves where that is concerned. But I always have some shit going on or something to do so fuck it why not. Pull it out, suck it out, throw my shoes on n roll out. (If I even bother to take them off) I’m all about fun and spontaneous activities. Highway head, in the parking garage, your mom’s driveway, fuck my mom’s driveway, who cares. Not a single mf on this board can say they never got head in a car/truck at one point in their lives. And if they can God
FUCKING PM ME SO WE CAN FIX IT
How about my office
  • sree
  • 01-05-2024, 11:29 AM
I am all in too.
Huge fan. Many times I’d prefer it for the time, effort, and other detail and logistics.
Hard to find sometimes, esp in Monroe. Though we have had an all-star or two now and then!
OMG YES, this is perfect. I wish more ladies seen it this way. But if it seems to good to be true there's always a catch...

What in your eyes is a fair rate for something like this!
In Texarkana most will take $60 if not next just like a baber shop.
I am 100% down for this trinity, and you my dear are a 10 when it comes to dt, cim... omg toe curling remembering ��.. also denisek is a wonderful bng-cim lady.. and for $, 60-80 range for great bng, is fair..
That would be great, simple, easy and done. I would take 1.
  • tok07
  • 01-20-2024, 10:38 PM
I'm with Fly-, about Monroe if that would be an option here, they'd be busy!!
You and I need to meet Trinity, your definitely my kind of girl
Sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered. But other times I'm feeling more patient, more intimate. I think having a BnG on the menu could be precisely what's needed. Just don't make it the only offering available, especially when you're not heeding MN's call or in a bad mood. I'm thinking there's room for all kinds of service. And the fact that you're up for it and open to it's use it impressive. Love that you have this in your toolkit, TK!
u ever in shreveport ? hmu please
Where in Texarkana do you recommend? I’m going thru there tomorrow.