Abortion Poll

But the real issue is when does life start? At conception? At heartbeat detection? When baby can survive outside of the mother?

If the fetus is not living and growing is it really an abortion?
The dems should do their polls like this one. But they won’t because they would get similar results.

Their poll, “Do you believe abortion should be legal?” Then with the help of the media the country is “blasted” with 55% of the people believe abortion should be legal

Some interesting information if you do a little research. The Guttmacher Institute
and the CDC are the two most respect organizations with research into abortions

Guttmaccher is No.1 because they get info from all states, with the CDC it’s voluntary and NY, IL and CA do not supply statistic.

Guttmacher reports around 850,000 abortions a year, the CDC about 625,000. If you look up CA, IL and NY Guttmacher statistic are accurate.

The thing they did agree on that was very interesting is that the incidence of the mother’s life being endangered because of pregnancy is very, very rare.

Another point was that if the mother’s life needed to be saved, it’s safer to deliver the baby rather than abort. Less traumatic physically if the mother is in serious condition.

So the proclamation about abortion is woman’s healthcare is bullshit, it’s more about being irresponsible and a convenience for the women.

Personally, I'm against it, but let each woman make her own decision with some restriction on the weeks

If a woman has a right to do what ever she wants with her body, they should quit hassling the fine ladies on here
So far most are ok with abortions being performed in the first trimester. First trimester abortions are usually non-surgical. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Forget about all that it doesn't truly justify anything in terms of Abortion. Essentially Abortion doesn't end the Pregnancy only Birth ends the Pregnancy. Abortion kills the baby during pregnancy. Few people either don't realize that or don't care. Playing word games with when life begins or when an Abortion is acceptable at what stage of development is immaterial. Life begins at Conception it's always been. It can't be explained away no matter how hard anyone tries. The Abortion debate is nothing but political Ping Pong.
  • WTF
  • 07-20-2022, 05:51 PM

Personally, I'm against it, but let each woman make her own decision with some restriction on the weeks

If a woman has a right to do what ever she wants with her body, they should quit hassling the fine ladies on here Originally Posted by tman1847
Agreed.
The dems should do their polls like this one. But they won’t because they would get similar results.

Their poll, “Do you believe abortion should be legal?” Then with the help of the media the country is “blasted” with 55% of the people believe abortion should be legal

Some interesting information if you do a little research. The Guttmacher Institute
and the CDC are the two most respect organizations with research into abortions

Guttmaccher is No.1 because they get info from all states, with the CDC it’s voluntary and NY, IL and CA do not supply statistic.

Guttmacher reports around 850,000 abortions a year, the CDC about 625,000. If you look up CA, IL and NY Guttmacher statistic are accurate.

The thing they did agree on that was very interesting is that the incidence of the mother’s life being endangered because of pregnancy is very, very rare.

Another point was that if the mother’s life needed to be saved, it’s safer to deliver the baby rather than abort. Less traumatic physically if the mother is in serious condition.

So the proclamation about abortion is woman’s healthcare is bullshit, it’s more about being irresponsible and a convenience for the women.

If a woman has a right to do what ever she wants with her body, they should quit hassling the fine ladies on here Originally Posted by tman1847
Well that's part of the dysfunctional society we live in. People in suits can make anything a right. If politicians wanted to, they can say you have a right to shoot your neighbors dog if it doesn't quit barking. The logic behind that notion would be it's just a dog it has no true significance and it's annoying. That doesn't take away from the fact that it's wrong. Same with Abortion.
In this poll Roughly 59% are for abortion. But differ on when the cut-off is. Every National poll ive seen has it between 55%-61%.
This pole however has a very low total vs national average that believe abortion should be illegal no matter what.
But In my opinion. This poll mirrors how Americans view abortion.
It also shows how most people feel it should be done before the second trimester. This is the point usually when the biggest transformation happens with the growth/fetus/baby. This is also the point where you can no longer get the abortion pill.

Thank You to all that participated.

Public opinion has been more acceptable towards abortion since roe v wade was first signed. [rhetorical]> So how the fuck did the religious fanatics destroy a womans right to choose in this liberal day in time? smdh
Simple. They preyed upon the ignorant. It was a direct channel designed by the likes of Lee Atwater and nourished by the bullshit of Trumpism.

It’s highly unusual these days when rational people make up their own minds on issues and breaks with their “side.”
In this poll Roughly 59% are for abortion. But differ on when the cut-off is. Every National poll ive seen has it between 55%-61%.
This pole however has a very low total vs national average that believe abortion should be illegal no matter what.
But In my opinion. This poll mirrors how Americans view abortion.
It also shows how most people feel it should be done before the second trimester. This is the point usually when the biggest transformation happens with the growth/fetus/baby. This is also the point where you can no longer get the abortion pill.

Thank You to all that participated.

Public opinion has been more acceptable towards abortion since roe v wade was first signed. [rhetorical]> So how the fuck did the religious fanatics destroy a womans right to choose in this liberal day in time? smdh Originally Posted by winn dixie
Therein lies this fallacy. The Supreme Court ought not give one fuck about public opinion. The Supreme Court didn't destroy a woman's right to choose. It simply stated that that right could not be found in the governing documents of our country. They fact that this obvious and inarguable finding has generated the hate it has generated is telling.

If the original Roe V Wade finding had left this debate to legislation, access to reasonable abortion services would be found everywhere in the US by now. Until recently, our society evolves through debate, reason, and subsequent education. Now it has been evolving through dictatorial fascist imposition of control. That will never work.

Telling my mom that, per the constitution, she has to pay the bills of someone who chose to have a live baby's brains sucked out while the top of its head is protruding from a vagina is going to have the expected outcome.

The nature of legislative bodies will allow reasonable abortion availability eventually. For a while, some states abortion availability will be limited to chemical abortions.

The hate that is being generated is being generated on purpose. Never forget that.
... Exactly Correct there, mate.

And THAT was the point Grace and TaxDot and me-self
and Winn and HEDO and others were surely getting-to.

#### Salty
Therein lies this fallacy. The Supreme Court ought not give one fuck about public opinion. The Supreme Court didn't destroy a woman's right to choose. It simply stated that that right could not be found in the governing documents of our country. They fact that this obvious and inarguable finding has generated the hate it has generated is telling.

If the original Roe V Wade finding had left this debate to legislation, access to reasonable abortion services would be found everywhere in the US by now. Until recently, our society evolves through debate, reason, and subsequent education. Now it has been evolving through dictatorial fascist imposition of control. That will never work.

Telling my mom that, per the constitution, she has to pay the bills of someone who chose to have a live baby's brains sucked out while the top of its head is protruding from a vagina is going to have the expected outcome.

The nature of legislative bodies will allow reasonable abortion availability eventually. For a while, some states abortion availability will be limited to chemical abortions.

The hate that is being generated is being generated on purpose. Never forget that. Originally Posted by kehaar

Exactly but some, even on this board will try to blame the decision on religion or politics because they simply do not understand the document that governs us all. It is pitiful.
... Exactly Correct there, mate.

And THAT was the point Grace and TaxDot and me-self
and Winn were surely getting-to.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I'm saddened that I was left off your list.
I'm saddened that I was left off your list. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... No worrys, mate - I added you in...

#### Salty