By Now, Everybody Knows the Covid Vax Is Dangerous and Ineffective, No?

Every dose of the covid vax eliminates a substantial part of the immune system and releases the killer spikes. The nRNA variety torques your DNA so you kids will be messed up. Chances of getting Covid are higher if you take the vax, just as was predicted by s Dutch virus guy.

Is there any non-braindead argument on any of these points?
Welcome to ECCIE!
Preach brutha.

xi and marxist leaders have employed the u n and teachers unions to get their agenda in the front stage.
All while china and doc fauxi have years of research and data to analyze their biological weapon THEY released.
Plus with the vaccines a new way to track people has been established.
and yet, the dims threaten to and do discharge our military for not taking the shot

i think they figure americans with a love for truth and the constitution are right wingers potentially dangerous to "their democracy"

its another tool in their toolbox when politically purging the military
^^^^^ Good Point

Pushing crt in schools
defunding our Police
destabilizing our economy

The real insurrection is still happening. Here and Globally
No... there are plenty of people who haven't woken up yet. It's something that many of us never realized.... some people ARE more comfortable with their chains.
Now these vax pushers are starting the monkeypox vax rhetoric.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 08:51 AM
Nobody gives a fuck
Nobody gives a fuck Originally Posted by WTF
Thats what the left is trying to sell. But More and More folks aint buying it! We care what goes in our bodies. We dont believe in being tracked or being test subjects. No we see how unsafe the vax is! We ainy buying it!
Every dose of the covid vax eliminates a substantial part of the immune system and releases the killer spikes. The nRNA variety torques your DNA so you kids will be messed up. Chances of getting Covid are higher if you take the vax, just as was predicted by s Dutch virus guy.

Is there any non-braindead argument on any of these points? Originally Posted by Scottferd
Does anyone remember when the Vaccine was first initiated during the later part of Trump's administration? Democrats voiced their skepticism of the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine. When Biden became President the same Vaccine was mandated. Let that sink in.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cj6n5rogMwhw/
The Beverly Hills, California, City Council voted unanimously not to enforce a Los Angeles County mask mandate should one be adopted.

"I feel it is our job to lead and I support the power of choice," Beverly Hills Mayor Lili Bosse said after the voter Monday evening, according to reporting from Fox 11.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 09:46 AM
Thats what the left is trying to sell. But More and More folks aint buying it! We care what goes in our bodies. We dont believe in being tracked or being test subjects. No we see how unsafe the vax is! We ainy buying it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's free

And like I've said....I don't give two shits if you get one or not. Now if the hospitals start getting full again because numbnuts will not vax.....then I'll suggest those not vax'd , stay away from the hospital and self medicate
Saw this headline pop-up on the radar screen.:

Deaths From “Unknown” Causes Are Now the Leading Killer in Alberta, Canada Following the Rollout of the Experimental Vaccine – 2021 Total Significantly Higher than 2019

Is there any non-braindead argument on any of these points? Originally Posted by Scottferd
It's free
And like I've said....I don't give two shits if you get one or not. Now if the hospitals start getting full again because numbnuts will not vax.....then I'll suggest those not vax'd , stay away from the hospital and self medicate Originally Posted by WTF
Like the old saying goes "You Get What You Pay for". Free Vaccine, free of any real benefit. Nancy Reagan had her little campaign of "Say No To drugs"
It's turning out that advice, is good when it comes to this vaccine.