URL / Website: -
City: Webster
State: New York
Address: Bay and Empire
Activities: Massage, BJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, down past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approximately 5'2'', 120 lbs, smaller breasts, nice butt, slight sagging/stretching of stomach (likely had a child)
Recommendation: Yes
(likely had a child) Originally Posted by HuroHero
wait......whaT.?........ recently?
No, years ago.
I don’t think this place exists.. it says permanently closed when I look up the number
No, years ago. Originally Posted by HuroHero
phweeeww, thanks

a friend of mine will be

happy to hear that
I don’t think this place exists.. it says permanently closed when I look up the number Originally Posted by ml123465789b
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...review-2549996 Ad says open now
I don’t think this place exists.. it says permanently closed when I look up the number Originally Posted by ml123465789b
Must have been ghosts that I saw there then. Spooky!
Remember On Spa? I miss that place.
Remember On Spa? I miss that place. Originally Posted by RocHobbyGuy
That was one of the first AMPs I went to
BeBe and Happy. The best Amp ever around in my opinion. When I was helping my son move in to his apartment near there, I ran in to Happy who lived in the same complex.
She said "hi" very friendly. My son said "do you know her"? I said I have no idea who she is. She must just be friendly.
Newcpl - that's funny as hell - LMAO

Reason being, I have on several occasions run into AMP attendants or providers while I'm out with people iin my family - it always is a subtle knod from one to another - but not Happy - she's right there in your face ... LOL ... just her personality.