Upscale Locations, and Lavish Incalls...New Orleans area.

Ladies, if you are looking for an incall to host in be it local or if you are a touring provider, feel free to contact me. My fee is $50 dollars per call, per location. I have incalls near the airport, Uptown, and on the lake perfectly suited for your clients. I do require additional verification from the guys, as I am not going to just let anyone in there for obvious reasons, but you are free to contact me for more info.

All locations have "at least" 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, full bar, fireplaces, open floor plans, balcony, deck, or porch, and ample parking. All very discreet, easy to access, and spotless. What you get: Clean linens, clean towels, refreshments for you and your clients, unopened soaps, tooth brushes, mouth wash, and the added security of having someone know where you are at in case of an emergency or a nut job who gets through your screening somehow. You also have someone else to do the clean up for you, as if you were at a hotel, but not confined to only one boring room.

Providers requesting this must be drug free, and provide a history of reviews that prove you are legit and trustworthy. I will not work with just anyone.