I blame Straight outta Compton

What's up with some eccie members pitching fits like little bitches, making threats and acting like y'all have no damn sense? Instead of putting y'all on my DNS list imma start taxing y'all for bitchassness.

special shoutout to the pedophile with bitch tits who keeps blowing up my phone because he wants me to cock box his tonsils while wearing pigtails.
( you know who you are )

Everyone else hope y'all have a great week
he just wants to hold them so you cant get away....
Gawd if you only blew, swallowed and licked ass you would be my favorita you foul mouthed feisty bitch. Everything else about you is perfect.
Gawd if you only blew, swallowed and licked ass you would be my favorita you foul mouthed feisty bitch. Everything else about you is perfect. Originally Posted by flinde
I'll settle for blow and spit - I give better hjs to me than anybody!! But I gotta say that there is a lot of perfect about her! Good on ya, CuntCakes!!
All he wanted to do was to tickle your tonsil!
Straight out of Compton....cockbox his tonsils. I must have missed that part in the movie. Your avatar is beautiful. ....ok, let me get back on the subject matter.
"San Antonio is just like Compton" DJ Quick ( made a song with these lyrics) them fellas found that out when they came here on tour. LoL
IDK why but When I read her posts I hear her words in Rosie Perez's voice.
That's my lady homie! Her names' Lil miss cunt cakes!!

Never even met this chic, but I'd stick my tongue up her ass in a heart beat if she'd let me!! :-9

All day err day!! Nomesayin??
I think of eccie bitchassness when I hear this now.
What's up with some eccie members pitching fits like little bitches, making threats and acting like y'all have no damn sense? Instead of putting y'all on my DNS list imma start taxing y'all for bitchassness.

special shoutout to the pedophile with bitch tits who keeps blowing up my phone because he wants me to cock box his tonsils while wearing pigtails.
( you know who you are )

Everyone else hope y'all have a great week Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

....like you ever had a phone last long enough for anyone to blow up; girl puhleeease.

Gawd if you only blew, swallowed and licked ass you would be my favorita you foul mouthed feisty bitch. Everything else about you is perfect. Originally Posted by flinde
Who said I don't?

All he wanted to do was to tickle your tonsil! Originally Posted by Daracus
No, he seriously wanted ME to cockbox his tonsils while wearing pigtails and baby talking to him like "a little girl". Ive had alot of weird request but paedophilia I don't tolerate.

IDK why but When I read her posts I hear her words in Rosie Perez's voice. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I sound more like Anna Faris in house bunny than Rosie Perez. Btw what the fuck is the spider hole and can I set fire to it?

....like you ever had a phone last long enough for anyone to blow up; girl puhleeease.

Don't jinx me fucker. And if I only knew this pussys handle I'd call him out.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
How do you cock box his tonsils?
Is he in pig tails? Or you? Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal
Basically he asked me if I would face fuck him with a strap on. Get it? Cock box? As in boxing his tonsils with a cock. Lol like a boxer hits a speed bag but with a cock
LMCC, you really need to post more often. Lightens the mood around here.
I think of eccie bitchassness when I hear this now.
Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Here , here , this is out of the park on eccie some of these providers
Here , here , this is out of the park on eccie some of these providers Originally Posted by milo