Sex outdoors.

No I'm not talking sex in public this time, but has anyone ever indulged in a skyclad romp in the rain, under the stars or in broad daylight but off the beaten path. I've done all three but sometimes wonder if a lady is up for the challenge.
In the swimming pool. Fun!!
In the swimming pool. Fun!! Originally Posted by CoverMe
Sex underwater fucks-up pussy lubrication.
In the swimming pool. Fun!! Originally Posted by CoverMe
Sex underwater fuck-up pussy lubrication. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Totally forgot about those.
Cover me, I totally agree with the pool and hot tub. Mine was up on Dallas during the winter in the hot tub and snow falling all around us.
SR - I know a couple of ladies who dive but don't exactly recommend underwater romps for various reasons.
Not really into public displays.

Really regret lost opportunity. A provider and I were at a local hotel top floor. The suite I had, had 2 great balconies. It was late at night, no one could see us. We were out on the main balcony, she was naked and were kissing. We went into one of the bedrooms to play before going to sleep. Should have played right there on balcony, maybe her holding railing. It was really erotic. Didn't do that or play in jacuzzi either. Great night, but could have been so much better.
Not really into public displays either. Well maybe.
There was one time a friend and I were playing at the Palacio Del Rio downtown. Her room was on the 10th floor.
I was still naked when I walked out onto the balcony in the cold February night air and look over downtown San Antonio.
Always wondered if some eagle eyed pedestrian didn't happen to look up and get an eyeful.
Well, we missed it for this year:

"What/Why: Hooray! Hooray! The 8th of May, outdoor sex begins today!

Alternatively known as the 69th of March."
I was dogging a provider , and she said she want to try something more fun so she went to the window ,and while standing doggie she open the curtains and pressed her tits against the window while we fucked , then i looked out the window and we were on 3rd floor , with about 8-10 guys eating lunch out side all,watching and staring , she said she gets bored providing and wanted a good laugh to,spice it up ! I hope they liked it ? I sure did and she had a great laugh to . I wish I would have put it in my review
Many years back, I was in downtown Houston in the middle of the night waiting to take a Greyhound bus home. There were the days before I traveled by plane. I decided to grab a meal at an all night diner which also had a cheap hotel. A young black lady came and sat at my table, it was obvious she wanted to get a meal, she was very forward. I ordered her a burger and while we ate she asked what I was planning on doing that night.
"Probably get a room and get some sleep."
"Oh!" She said. "Want some company?"
We went upstairs to the 6th floor and got undressed. We weren't at each other hot and heavy but mostly talked and caressed, which led to hugging, kissing, and petting. Outside was a fire escape so we opened the window and stepped out onto the landing. There in the middle of the night in downtown Houston were two naked lovers having sex over the grimy streets of downtown Houston.
I think this one night stand quite often.
I've had three memorable such experiences, and none of them in the hobby.

Once was on a remote little beach we thought was secluded on one of the Great Lakes. We were nearing launch when a boat came by, maybe 50 years off shore. Whether or not they saw us I don't know, but the pause enabled us to regroup and rebuild, to a massive moment for each of us.

Another time was with the SO, back in the day, when our neighbor were having a big backyard party. We went out back with a shower curtain and oil, and really got into it with the sound of dozens of oblivious folks next door.

Finally, did do it on a hotel balcony, maybe 5 floors up, with a huge wedding reception going on below. Again, massive personal fireworks.

Sigh, I miss those days.
A couple of years ago, on a first date with a lady, not a provider. We had dinner and a few drinks, both got pretty excited, and got a room at the Hyatt on the Riverwalk. Things progressed, and we moved to a standing doggie on the balcony. Thoroughly hot. Very memorable. It was pretty high up, I don't think people saw us but they might have heard us. The risk of being observed definitely added to the thrill. She ended up getting married to another guy. We've stayed in touch with each other. Wonderful memory, I don't she she's shared it with her husband
Some of the ladies take some awesome nude photos outdoors and it gets my imagination going of would it be possible to do something there.
Many many times, one memorable time, found an open ticket booth at the Sunken Gardens entrance back in the day of the Rock series concerts. Girlfriend and I found our way in and went standing doggie against the ticket counter staring out the open window. Was told by Girlfriend (X) many years later that was one of her most intense moments because of the location and spontanious activity.
The Cosmo in Vegas has balconies, had a girl doggie out there overlooking the strip. Best outdoor experience I've had
outdoors, in the rain, on a pool float, under the umbrella...............with a delicious man with III after his name.