Considering Touring San Antonio?!?! Highly Recommended!! P411!! Personal Site!! Advice Needed!!

Hey Guys trying to see what type of interest is in San Antonio for a petite bbw...I'm 5'2 180lbs of short sweetness!! I love what I do and definitely show it!! From dfk to daty I love giving that amazing girlfriend experience!! Add my amazing squirting abilities and you have a complete package rolled all into one!

I'm trying to make it there soon so try to give me a big Texas welcome when I make it!!

You can visit my personal site which has a link to my many reviews out there!!

**P.S. Advice on convenient incall areas would be appreciated!!
Please see the sticky thread by Camille Fox here in Coed.
I was going to start a thread like this. OMG
Better incall areas - airport and medical center. Downtown can be a lot of fun, touristing, but difficult for gents to travel and parking.

Plan well ahead: many gents here are "short lead timers" and I know some are also un-reviewers, so give them time and opportunity to get vouched in advance.

Some good times to visit are listed in my signature, btw.
Petite BBW? Seriously. This is an oxymoron if there ever was one.
Welcome.

Also confused on a petite bbw. Those terms are polar opposites. You can't be both.
Thanks for the POSITIVE advice gentlemen...that's all that's needed
Thanks for the POSITIVE advice gentlemen...that's all that's needed Originally Posted by KremeDesire
So it often goes for those that threAD. No telling what's in that box of Cracker Jacks until the top gets cracked. And we have a lot of curious posters in San Antonio who relish the opportunity to mingle with new board members.

So back to your original post: what's a petite bbw?