Is the left going to ignore the Jossie Smollett trial?

They selected a jury yesterday (Monday, 29 November, 2021), today they are officially seated and opening arguments begin. Boy, did they begin. Opening gambit from the Jossie team, blame the brothers who did the deed as they are master criminals. These master criminals who paid with a personal check when they bought their "kidnapping kit", who spilled everything when approached by the police, and who took $3500 for what they did...yeah, they are the master criminals and Jossie was just a helpless, innocent pawn.

Should someone take the time to go back and look for member's posts for point in time three years ago?
there is also this ... looks like jussie gonna lose this case. the idiot should have taken a plea deal

Prosecutor says during trial that actor Jussie Smollett staged 'fake hate crime'

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...aged-fake-hate

The left shoulda picked a better poster child. lolling

Red Foreman----"Dumbass"!
So what should happen? He not only committed a fraud, but a hate crime (reverse racism), wasted police resources, and caused civil unrest. He also trolled Biden and Harris to defend him. The full three years?
Why do you care?

Oh, that’s right! You tend to obsess over liars, snake oil salesmen and severely tanned individuals.

I hadn’t thought about poor Jussie!

Shame on me. I was thinking about a different noose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Why do you care?

Oh, that’s right! You tend to obsess over liars, snake oil salesmen and severely tanned individuals.

I hadn’t thought about poor Jussie!

Shame on me. I was thinking about a different noose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no comment about the facts that show Jussie staged a hate crime? does he qualify as severely tanned? certainly severely racist .. right?
The left shoulda picked a better poster child. lolling

Red Foreman----"Dumbass"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
All of their “poster child’s” are scumbags. All the way back to Rodney King.
I am surprised that full of shit drama queen actually decided to go to trial. The prosecutor must have not been generous enough with a "slap on the wrist" plea for his liking. What the fuck did he expect? They wasted a lot of time and money dealing with his bullshit claims. You don't get a slap on the wrist for that.

He could get lucky though. All he needs is a fucked up dumb jury and he is in Chicago so there is probably a decent chance he will get one.
His attorneys are basically throwing the brothers under the bus
All of their “poster child’s” are scumbags. All the way back to Rodney King. Originally Posted by Jackie S

exactly. let's not forget that Rodney King fled from being pulled over, caused a high speed chase all because it would have violated his parole.

1991 police assault in Los Angeles

Early in the morning of Sunday, March 3, 1991, King, with his friends Bryant Allen and Freddie Helms, was driving a 1987 Hyundai Excel west on the Foothill Freeway (Interstate 210) in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. The three had spent the night watching basketball and drinking at a friend's house in Los Angeles.[10] At 12:30 a.m., officers Tim and Melanie Singer, husband and wife members of the California Highway Patrol, noticed King's car speeding on the freeway. They pursued King with lights and sirens, and the pursuit reached 117 mph (188 km/h), while King refused to pull over.[11][12] King later said he tried to outrun the police because a charge of driving under the influence would violate his parole for his previous robbery conviction.[13]

King left the freeway near the Hansen Dam Recreation Area and the pursuit continued through residential streets at speeds ranging from 55 to 80 miles per hour (90 to 130 km/h), and through at least one red light.[14][15][16] By this point, several police cars and a police helicopter had joined in the pursuit. After approximately 8 miles (13 km), officers cornered King in his car. The first five Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers to arrive were Stacey Koon, Laurence Powell, Timothy Wind, Theodore Briseno, and Rolando Solano.[17

did the cops beat this idiot too much? obviously. but consider why they did. he ran from the cops, put many others in danger all because he was on parole and shouldn't have been driving drunk.

and just so the usual suspects here who cry "racist cops" if some dork white dude had done what King did they'd get the shit beaten out if them by the cops too.
Anytime the left is exposed for their stupidy on parade...which is daily YR ALWAYS posts COMPLETE nonsense trying to play it down...that's why he's approaching 53k worthless posts!!
popping thread off the top of the stack again
I am surprised that full of shit drama queen actually decided to go to trial. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He read about it in Sports Illustrated with WTFdoIknow!

Have you completed the annual cleanings on your Henries?
He read about it in Sports Illustrated with WTFdoIknow!

Have you completed the annual cleanings on your Henries? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What does that mean?
no comment about the facts that show Jussie staged a hate crime? does he qualify as severely tanned? certainly severely racist .. right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So many threads here tend to chastise others for the things they don’t say rather than the things they do. This one is another case in point. You’re not only the moral compass of this board, TWK, but the managing editor of every news outlet and principal of every school.

You seem to expect everyone to believe either one way or another. If you’re Trumpist, then EVERYBODY has to feel one way or another about the shit you care about, and woe be unto him that doesn’t own the opposing viewpoint.

How utterly simplistic!

To not comment on something is a comment unto itself. Try it.

Oh, and you don’t win WK points for jumping into the void.