Modern Hooker Cartoons

Just found these cartoons and they seem spot on to me. The lady has quit drawing them recently. Her website is ModernHooker.com but I'm linking from CarnalNation.com

Nice find!
Thanks, Slippery and Johnny. You're right, I pretty much quit doing the comics with the exception of a sort of slide show presentation I put together for the big Desiree Alliance conference in Las Vegas last summer. After I left Carnal Nation, I sort of had some personal things going on that took the steam outta me. But I really do appreciate your kind words!

MH
Charles is gonna love this!!

That's some funny sh3t there!
THE BIG MISTERY - "As a *#@ worker, dating can be challenging."
That is why I am super-duper single. My hobby friends are my temporary boyfriends. LOL
Slippery, thanks for posting these. So funny. To be honest, when I am with a provider I always worry that these cartoons describe exactly what she is thinking and/or what is going on between us. But, hope springs eternal . . . .
It's naive to think that providers don't feel that way with "certain" clients, but the majority are not like that. I find when guys don't make an effort i.e. kissing, daty, actual foreplay, I do wish they would just hurry up and go, because it does not feel as intimate. If a guy takes his time whether he is a pro at it or not, I am a happy girl.
interesting & amusing!!
Charles is gonna love this!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yep.

It's naive to think that providers don't feel that way with "certain" clients, but the majority are not like that. I find when guys don't make an effort i.e. kissing, daty, actual foreplay, I do wish they would just hurry up and go, because it does not feel as intimate. If a guy takes his time whether he is a pro at it or not, I am a happy girl. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I call bullshit. I think this is the norm. I think when a provider really enjoys a session or may stay a little longer b/c she enjoys it is extremely rare. Especially with London. She doesn't beat around the bush about her business model...and it is all business, nothing more. She controls everything about the session from beginning to end. Nothing wrong with that...it seems to be working for her. But, given her business model, I don't think she's enjoying her clients. I think she's enjoying their money. And she does as little as possible to get it.
Hey now you shut your mouth lol. If you only knew babe...seriously. I have proof of what I deliver.
Hey now you shut your mouth lol. If you only knew babe...seriously. I have proof of what I deliver. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I can tell. You're soooo humble about it.

When a provider spends most of her time extolling her own skillz it makes me wonder what she's got to prove and why.
I don't have to prove anything love...others have already taken care of that.

I suggest we not hijack yet another thread with what your opiniions are of my business...you have been proven wrong over 100 times lol.