CC club question

Hey there Gents. I ak from San Natonio but will be in CC this friday and saturday. Which strip clubs are good to hit up. San antonio clubs suck having to wear pasties and boy shorts. Hoping the clubs in Corpus are better. Help me out and post some intel. Thanks
  • JRod2
  • 04-02-2019, 08:43 AM
I would stick to The Palace and Cheetahs. I frequent Cabaret cause I know some of the girls there, but I wouldn’t recommend the place to an out of town fella.

If u have premium I’d suggest reading through some of the SC reviews on here.
I have read quite a few. Was just looking for suggestions from the pros that hit em up often.
Hot, +1 on what 50 said. Palace is more upscale. Both are really hit or miss during the day. Cheetahs doesn't really get going till after 9pm. I ahve not been to the Palace at night in a while but would probably say the day.
I had decent luck at Cheata's when I worked there. But I never went on weekends.
I went evenings on days like Tuesday when the client to dancer ratio was in my favor. Then I 'd wait for the hottest chick to go on stage, I'd go up on her second song with 5 to 10 each 1 dollar bills. After that song, the dancer would come to my table and have a blast. Some are better than others. Sometimes the security would make them slow down, depending on how many guys were in the place.
I always went with a co-worker who liked SC's. The chicks are more comfortable at a table when another chick is sitting there with them.
+1 on the palace. During the day is best for me and I’ve found to have fun there the most. Cheetahs is next best but slow during the day. I usually try to stay away from night time but I’d rather go to cheetahs at night than palace.