Threats #2

This threat is not about the last thread I did about threats on this board.

It strictly about the ladies. I'm thinking that because of past threats to ladies openly on the board...I'm wondering how many they get from guys behind the scenes. This thread is not about names. I really don't want anyone's username posted here. I just want to here from the ladies and get some kind of idea what they have to put up with from some of our male members who may not always be nice.

You can even start your response by saying "I have a friend and this happened to her".

I see the guys here bitching all the time about things. I'm curious about what the ladies go thru on their end.
This threat is not about the last thread I did about threats on this board.

I see the guys here bitching all the time about things. I'm curious about what the ladies go thru on their end. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I'm sure "the ladies" go through a LOT "on their end." Most SERVICE businesses do simply because they are trying to make people happy so they will return and/or recommend them to others for the SERVICE, but a lot of these ladies act like the banks who develop an attitude they are doing people a favor by HOLDING THEIR MONEY FOR THEM. So many providers want to articulate they are "professionals," but NONE OF THOSE would even dare entertain the idea of a State agency overseeing their "profession" with such legislation as the Deceptive Trade Practices Act staring them in the face every time they opened the door or even answered the phone.

I get all kinds of "blow back" from defending those who do answer to an agency with a license as to their right of anonymity to protect their livelihood and private world relationships and not ONE OF THEM even makes a marginal effort for " shout out" to thank me for taking the bullshit I get dished out for my effort.

Thank God there's more than one who wants my money when the opportunity arises. They still nurture that early lie in their lives .... "it's special"!
great threAD Bones.

A prime example here of why ladies aren't even going to respond.

Edit: Nan jumped in. I was referring to the post above (not Nan) and given the nature of said poster I won't respond here either.
A prime example here of why ladies aren't even going to respond.

Edit: Nan jumped in. I was referring to the post above. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I'm reminded of a hooker down in "boys' town" across the Southern border decades ago when a guy who thought he was "God's Gift" hit her up for a freebie .... her reply .... "Bizzzzness es bizzzzzness!" .. .and she added the obligatory ... "Mi, Amore!" This is a "hobby"! for one side of the equation. Just like the golf course!

But a major difference is: There aren't that many golf courses around.
Damn Nan...you figured me out. Now I can't offer my review special anymore.
Damn Nan...you figured me out. Now I can't offer my review special anymore. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I don't bother offering one.
Get a life bitch boy white knight. This a personal matter between paranoid hooker and loser stalker John.