on my way..and turn ons question

What are some of your "turn on" buttons??

I luv luv luv
bald men
men w beards or goatees
long hair on men & women
black hair on women..so sexy!
chubby men and big booty women
harley type men!

and I luv luv luv when during playtime
a partner screatches my back with his/her nails
and I luv when a man runs his fingers thru my hair..i even buy special shampoo to make it soft and silky!

I will be coming end of month!!!!
Attached Images File Type: gif 7A666616-459D-48FA-A891-A5FE1BD9884A.gif (15.4 KB, 504 views) File Type: jpeg F9213DD0-F95E-475D-8503-B98809FC9134.jpeg (39.6 KB, 499 views)
I love girls with big clits, big lips. Dark lips on a white girl look especially good!!!
Like tom t. Hall kept saying..... it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money!

But any lady with a go for broke slutty mind has potential lol.
A squirting toy show is puts a smile on my face ��
How about more than chubby lol, us plus sized guys. I love having a girl on my face so i can grab her breasts while she screams and rides my tongue.
I luv chubby guys..I luv face riding
and I luv pink lipstick on a dipstick!
new
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20200206_204614.jpg (29.7 KB, 253 views)
I have an oral fixation and love giving mustache rides.
I love figuring out what makes a woman tick and seeing how many times I can ring her bell. The more the better.

On the receiving end, frenulum worship and edging with a little POT are huge for me.

Having a partner who is engaged and obviously into things gets me going. If she’s not really into it, its just not as fun.
edging is such fun!!!

i also mix milking in when i edge a gent

on a side note..
on my way to wichita today,i found a gem of a plavce to eat in emporia...J's Carryout...yummiest burgers ive had in a long time!!