Monday Sight Seeing & Fun Things To Do

What are some fun things to see/do in Syracuse? I tried the mall and much to my surprise, it was large for no reason. I've never seen anything like it before in my life, LOL. Does anybody have any suggestions?
maybe try witnessin a shootin er ...a stabbin ons the south ...side?
Hey girl, I didn’t know you were in town.

Sorry, can’t help with Cuse recommendations. It’s no secret that Syracuse isn’t my favorite city

Hope you find some fun things to do!
Sorry dont live near Syracuse
Downtown/Armory Square and Wescott Street have some really cool indie stores and restaurants. When I venture out that’s where I spend my time. As far as activities I love the Everson Museum, The Most And Art Rage in the Harley Green district.

Strong hearts, Sakana Ya, Thai Flavor and The Mission are my favorite restaurants in the area. Strong Hearts has the BEST vegan food around. The faux chicken wings are awesome.

I would probably avoid the south and west side at all costs. Hmmm and some of the North Side too. My poor little city can be a bit of a hot mess. Well ... welcome to the Salt City Lol

Cheers!
I would probably avoid the south and west side at all costs. Hmmm and some of the North Side too. My poor little city can be a bit of a hot mess. Well ... welcome to the Salt City Lol

Cheers! Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
you aignt seen nothin yet

wait till Jan 1st when "criminal justice reform " kicks in and

the criminals that break into your house can no longer be arrested

they get an appearance ticket
maybe try witnessin a shootin er ...a stabbin ons the south ...side? Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Let me know your likes. I can most likely send you in the right directions. Feel free to PM.
Tokyo Seoul ... GREAT Korean BBQ :-)

DD
Bentley darling, Connecticut is the other way!!!
What are some fun things to see/do in Syracuse?
leaving ?