NK seems to have crossed thered line...

• WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 06:53 PM
Your buddy Bill Clinton made it all possible.

The fat kid with a fucktard haircut has the capability of turning parts of Japan into green glass.

What's even more hilarious is they might even be able to drop one right on top of "Fag City" San Fran in Cali. The lib capital of the world. The libs made the unthinkable possible.

Sounds like typical liberal logic.
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 08:46 PM

The fat kid with a fucktard haircut has the capability of turning parts of Japan into green glass.

What's even more hilarious is they might even be able to drop one right on top of "Fag City" San Fran in Cali. The lib capital of the world. The libs made the unthinkable possible.

Sounds like typical liberal logic. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Again...NK seems to have crossed Trump's red line. Let us live in the present. What is Trump going to do?
As i said on that other thread, Trump's busy coordinating the response for Harvey.. ONCE this is done with, then i hope he deals with NK.
  • Trey
  • 08-28-2017, 11:42 PM
He cant do 2 things? He aint coordinating a damn thing out here in Texas. Texas is not waiting to hear from the government what to do. This aint sandy and a bunch of northerners trying to figure out a hurricane. He can let the people do their job. Fly in for his photo opt and take his ass home. Sign the checks thats about all he is good for as far as this is concerned.

So he has time to help the rest of the country deal with a much bigger problem.
He's going to come down here and claim he saw 10 million people thanking him for his leadership.
As i said on that other thread, Trump's busy coordinating the response for Harvey.. ONCE this is done with, then i hope he deals with NK. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yeah, he's not too busy to hand out pardons, kick all the trans gendered folks out of the military, run off Gorka, tell us Mexico is paying for his wall and start another Twitter war or two.

And that was the stuff during the worst of the storm.

He's been a real busy man dealing with Harvey...after all, we know he's NEVER a orangutan in the headlights when the pressure is on...

hahahahahaha
Yeah, he's not too busy to hand out pardons, kick all the trans gendered folks out of the military, run off Gorka, tell us Mexico is paying for his wall and start another Twitter war or two.

And that was the stuff during the worst of the storm.

He's been a real busy man dealing with Harvey...after all, we know he's NEVER a orangutan in the headlights when the pressure is on...

hahahahahaha
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shove your benighted hypocrisy up your wide, over used ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It's a well known fact that for eight, torturous years Odumbo did shit like you're accusing Trump of doing, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and it's also a well known fact that hildebeest scheduled the dim-retard debates so that most people would be preoccupied with other activities so that they would miss her poor debate performances, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
WTF's "redline" or Trump's "red line"?

Did NK fire any missiles at U.S. territory or a U.S. ally?
The red line was Guam. Stop lying. As for Texas, someone is going to have to get the dems in the Senate to quit obstructing and pass a relief measure. That also means to get all of the positions filled including FEMA, Homeland Security, and the EPA.
The red line was Guam. Stop lying. As for Texas, someone is going to have to get the dems in the Senate to quit obstructing and pass a relief measure. That also means to get all of the positions filled including FEMA, Homeland Security, and the EPA. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
As for Texas ... the Texans (I mean REAL TEXANS) know how to rebuild and help each other. No one is waiting for ...

..FEMA, Homeland Security, the EPA, Congress, or Trump.

Hurricane Ike was a dress rehearsal.
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 05:18 AM
WTF's "redline" or Trump's "red line"?

Did NK fire any missiles at U.S. territory or a U.S. ally? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The red line was Guam. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Sounds like typical liberal logic. Originally Posted by Muscleup

Hey Wet Pussy I see you still running around trying to act tough. What a joke you are.
Hey Wet Pussy ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What's wrong? Yours doesn't get wet any more? Sour grapes?
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 05:54 AM

It's a well known fact that for eight, torturous years Odumbo did shit like you're accusing Trump of doing, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So Trump is doing like Obama in regards to NK?

Do you recall what Steve Bannon said about NK before exiting?

Do you think NK crossed Trumps'red line?