Review "grids" for provider Showcases?

In the past week or two I've noticed that provider review listings in Showcases, which used to be just 4 or 5 short links just before the "About Me" descriptive text, are now showing up in some Showcases in a "grid" or "table" format (separate column for date, review title, forum, recommendation, and "report a problem").

Is this a new feature that will be rolled out to all Showcases? Or is it just appearing in the newer Showcases? Provider option (i.e., the provider can choose whether or not to display reviews in that manner) or mandatory (all review listings will now be in that format)? And (just curious), does the list automatically add newer reviews, or it it up to the provider to help keep the list up to date?

Frankly, I like it a lot better than the old "Review 1, Review 2..." etc. links, and if it's feasible I'd like to see it make it to all the Showcases (if not, at least make it part of all newer Showcases that are created).

Cheers,

bcg
Any girl that has reviews attached to her profile should have them show up in their Showcases now. Yes that is a new feature
I really liked that feature as well but it seems to have disappeared. Will it be back?