walz is such an idiot, you can't make this crap up

In his own words.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wal...ore-years-this

"[Harris] simply has said it doesn't have to be this way," he added. "It doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford four more years of this."
.. Don't know where they found this Walz fellow, but thank you!
Walz has been GREAT for the Trump Campaign...

#### Salty
In his own words.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wal...ore-years-this

"[Harris] simply has said it doesn't have to be this way," he added. "It doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford four more years of this." Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Fox headline nonwithstanding. It’s obvious he’s talking about four more years of Trump.

.. Don't know where they found this Walz fellow, but thank you!
Walz has been GREAT for the Trump Campaign...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
LOLLING! How do you figure?
Fox headline nonwithstanding. It’s obvious he’s talking about four more years of Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

He said it, I quoted it. So what.

I guess that instead of lying about being an E9, if he would've been an actual E9 he wouldn't have been stupid enough to say it. Like harris, he gets his lies confused with each other.
Fox headline nonwithstanding. It’s obvious he’s talking about four more years of Trump.

LOLLING! How do you figure? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

was he? more "word salad nonsense" from the "word salad nonsense" campaign

"Although Walz may have been referring to gun violence or Trump's rhetoric when he cited "four more years" of an issue, the ambiguity of his statement led conservative commentators to roast the Minnesota governor on social media for what appeared to be a criticism of the Biden administration."

baahhaaa
Walz is just another puppet.
I don't understand why the puppet's scriptwriters are this bad.
Or perhaps he can't read a teleprompter either.
You nailed it, TWK. “Conservative commentators.”

In other words, Trump shills with nothing good to say about their candidate.

This story is a total nothing burger, but grasp at them straws when you can’t grasp nothing else, eh?

Baahaahaahaa