Trying to understand how to read between the lines on ads.

Don't want to sound like a new hobbiest but I am. I have been with 4 providers, two if which really worked hard to please and the other 2 wanted me to finish quickly so they could split. So when reading ads from providers, how can you determine how well it will go before hand? I have mentioned before that I have a large body (think offensive line), and almost a senior citizen. Is it OK to let the provider know that or would it automatically become a just get through it session in her mind? Seen so many below average reviews on here. Comments?
read all the reviews...and choose a provider like you would a good meal.....
... how can you determine how well it will go before hand? ...... Originally Posted by wildwing
When you get that figured out, let me know, please; several decades of hobbying, and I still don't know how to predict what will happen with the next new encounter.

I do know that they don't care about your size or your age, only if you can pay their "donation" (I fucking love that euphemism). As for their enthusiasm, or lack thereof, it's the same as any other contractor you may hire: some take pride in their work, others not so much.

Welcome to the hobby; it's as good a way as any for us old farts to waste our time, and, particularly, our money.
read all the reviews...and choose a provider like you would a good meal..... Originally Posted by DallasRain
but....don't study the menu when you're really hungry. Even tofu looks good then.
I do know that they don't care about your size or your age, only if you can pay their "donation" Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski
While I don't expect any provider here to dispute that - I don't buy that.

Especially if you're one of those guys who sees a different girl every time. The fact is ... people are people ... and if you're disgustingly fat it's gonna affect the service you receive to one degree or another. Doesn't mean you'll get bad service ... but you won't get the same service a clean, fit guy does - especially if he pays well and is considerate.

My advice - get the fuck on a treadmill! If you don't have time for that - then slow down and find a regular - pay her well, and treat her well. She'll find a way to overlook the flab.
You have five reviews ... and three of them are on massage parlors. The last one you did ... with Kaitbr ... you gave a "Yes Yes Yes" ... so you obviously enjoyed her.

Maybe you saw some indies you didn't review? Cuz I can only see two in the reviews. If so - that's fine - you don't have to write a review at all.

But - assuming that you're comparing FS "indies" to HE "spas" - there's gonna be a huge difference. Spas will tend to "process" you more.

As far as reading "between the lines" ... like Hank says - there's really no way to do that.

If you want an iron-clad guarantee - the best thing to do is look at the established girls - the ones that have the longest track record of great sessions. If you see a lot of repeat customers in her reviews - it means those customers were really happy with her.

Now ... and here's the catch ...

Life is a "trade-off" ... and so is this. If you're only out for those 19 yo spinners who are bikini models ... well then, my friend - prepared to be disappointed, at least occasionally. Not slamming all of them - there's some great ones out there for sure and if you find one and want to be her "regular" - then you've hit the gold mine!

But if you're one of those guys that needs a different 19 yo spinner every week ... and you want every one of them to take a long time and be patient with you ... well, my friend, you will just not get there from here.
I know it is a business and I used to own one that did fairly well. My question has more to do with how do old farts get what they want. Back in the day dude, I never used providers but I was huge but ripped and strong. I mostly hung with close friends and a few ladies that would be satisfied with a huge date, lots of GFE, and protected sex.

Not meaning to belittle at all cause like I said, my last two ladies were really awesome people and I achieved progress in my recovery from medical crap I had o endure. Anyway, to the ladies out there, there are hobbyist out there who want to relive their more enjoyable days experienced (provider or companion) and they are sometimes sold short even after a full donation and willingness to leave a tip.
You have five reviews ... and three of them are on massage parlors. The last one you did ... with Kaitbr ... you gave a "Yes Yes Yes" ... so you obviously enjoyed her.

Maybe you saw some indies you didn't review? Cuz I can only see two in the reviews. If so - that's fine - you don't have to write a review at all.

But - assuming that you're comparing FS "indies" to HE "spas" - there's gonna be a huge difference. Spas will tend to "process" you more.

As far as reading "between the lines" ... like Hank says - there's really no way to do that.

If you want an iron-clad guarantee - the best thing to do is look at the established girls - the ones that have the longest track record of great sessions. If you see a lot of repeat customers in her reviews - it means those customers were really happy with her.

Now ... and here's the catch ...

Life is a "trade-off" ... and so is this. If you're only out for those 19 yo spinners who are bikini models ... well then, my friend - prepared to be disappointed, at least occasionally. Not slamming all of them - there's some great ones out there for sure and if you find one and want to be her "regular" - then you've hit the gold mine!

But if you're one of those guys that needs a different 19 yo spinner every week ... and you want every one of them to take a long time and be patient with you ... well, my friend, you will just not get there from here. Originally Posted by Arverni
Have not been with a spinner nor do I think it is preferable if I like a nicely shaped girls attitude. It is more important to me that the person wants to do what their ads say and verified somehow then to leave it to chance. Just sayin. And please don't look at my reviews and think thats all I can do. It will take time. (hope not too much
)
No need to worry, Wildwing. I thoroughly enjoy the company of a few of the gentlemen who are members here. Just as there are a variety of ladies, different sizes, shapes, and colors, our wonderful guys come in different varieties as well.
As it has been suggested, research and read about any of the ladies here. I'm sure you'll find the lady who will treat you right, and whose company you will enjoy as much as she enjoys yours.
I'm not criticizing your reviews. Like I said - you don't have to write a review on every girl you see. That was just all I had to go by - your reviews.

What is more important to you? Variety? Or a consistently good experience? It's kind of tough to get both.
Seen so many below average reviews on here.

This comment concerned me
the most,
How can we live up to one's expectations when you base
reviews as_ below average?
That mind set is discouraging
chances. IJS
I wish you luck.
If you need to talk, here
for you.
I agree Siberia completely hence my confusion. The last couple times were very good for me. Did not have time for one provider to post here. I guess the main aspect of spending time on this site is to look for consistentcy in reviews.

I did not know who Dallas Reins was but now I do but I am gonna have to develop more as a hobbiest to do that full course.

It doesn't bother me at all to see an older lady versus a 20 year old. I really like the formatting of the reviews that Dave enforces. It helps with trying to be fair to all.
Just look for ladies who love what we do.